[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As the title says, I want to ask out a girl, but I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1458157181172.jpg (289KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
1458157181172.jpg
289KB, 1200x897px
As the title says, I want to ask out a girl, but I've got some bad depression. I'd obviously tell her about it, but I think that if I told her about it and later asked her to be my gf, I would be lowering my chances. My friend thinks I should talk to her about it and ask her after she's had some time to think about it, so that she's not being blindsided.

What do? I'm not even sure how to talk about it with someone like this
>>
>>16959391
Depression is not first date conversational material. It's not even second date material. If you're still depressed by the THIRD date, it's some problem beyond basic human interaction that more basic human interaction can't help. Have you ever made a date with a psychological therapist?
>>
If she won't accept you for you then you shouldn't want to be with her
>>
>>16959412
If it matters, we've hung out regularly for the past couple weeks, and probably hanging out tomorrow. It's not really aiding her out, I suppose I meant asking her to be my girlfriend. I actually felt pretty happy when we started hanging out and going places, but I recently had a bit of a crash and have felt like utter shit for the last couple days. I've gone to the school's walk in counselor, and I'm just waiting for the referral paperwork to go through so I can hopefully start regular sessions.

>>16959495
I suppose I'm just scared, my last relationship ended because we both had problems with depression that came back to bite us despite trying to ignore them. I really like this girl, I don't want to ruin any chance I have by telling her about my problems too early
>>
>>16959391
>As the title says,
This is not the title. This is your name.
>>
>>16959530
Kek
In my defense, I'm not use to using Clover to lurk and post
>>
>>16959391
Make a friend of her. As a friend tell her SOME of your problems. If she sticks around, ask for a date.
>>
>>16959391
you cannot keep a gf/bf/whatever in this condition. you need to fix yourself, then worry about adding someone else into the mix. for her sake, and yours.
>>
>>16959558
We are friends

>>16959587
Even if I'm already trying to get help? I don't want to wait too long either
>>
>>16959600
>Even if I'm already trying to get help? I don't want to wait too long either
yes, even if youre trying to get help. if you do this now, before you are stable, it will have the same outcome as if you hypothetically wait and shes off the market when youre ready. except the process will be much messier, and you may end up hating each other. and you may end up damaging her as well. i think you know this to be true. and i know this sucks.but you will come to see the wisdom in this shitpost, whichever way you decide to go.

good luck, anon.
>>
>>16959627
Thanks anon, I've got a lot to consider now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.