[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 and have never had a girlfriend. I'm also super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: cap550.bmp.jpg (31KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
cap550.bmp.jpg
31KB, 400x320px
I'm 19 and have never had a girlfriend.
I'm also super weird and strange and I don't think it will be easy for me to get one.

How do fix?
>>
I feel like nothing will ever fix this :(
>>
>>16956177
More detail, what makes your weird and strange?
>>
>>16956196
I don't know what it is but I always manage to get people to hate me.

I have no real friends in general let a lone ever have.

I'm not even sure what it is about me, but how do I even get into the friendzone? Or if it is possible I'd like a gf too.
>>
I'm in exact same boat OP lurking for answers
>>
>>16956206
If it's that bad, consider therapy. The two of you can work on what's going on.

You're aware there's a problem, which is much more helpful than you'd think; lots of people are utterly oblivious to their flaws. You also seem to want to work on it, which makes things easier for you and the therapist.
>>
I second therapy.

If you knew what you were doing wrong then I could have better answers.
>>
>>16956177
>>16956206
I'm in a similar situation, OP. Except I found a few close friends and I can act normal long enough to make acquaintances through school.
From what I've learned, it's really just practice. Just observe how other people act and emulate it. Try to find people with similar interests as you and hopefully you'll be able to act as weird and strange as you want around them because they'll be the same way.
The girl part is something I haven't figured out yet. Every girl I've spoken to or gotten to know is extremely normal in terms of how they act and see the world, so I have to really hide how I'd actually act or what my actual views on a subject. I guess all you can do here is what you'd do while looking for friends, just pretend to be normal until you find someone that you get along with well enough that you can slowly let out the weirdness.
>>
>>16956299
So I'm in counseling and i've only gone twice so far and they've already signed me up for a depression group.

I also don't think that from what i've experience, they will be able to help me with my girl problems. Which is what i'm here for.

Just try and understand the way I talk... I mean this is how i act and talk and text people and they still all give up on me or block me or ignore me or avoid me and idk why.

Mainly I think it is because I'm weird.

How do i fix?
>>
Its pretty clear you *THINK* you are weird and bizarre.

It's an illusion.

Move on.

You even state yourself "Mainly I think it is because I'm weird."
>>
>>16956423
>girl problems.
Look, unless you're extremely physically attractive, you need to work on your social skills first before even thinking of getting laid.

I promise you, seeing women only as holes will guarantee you not getting any. Most women have effective desperation sensors. Learn how to talk to women (and men) as friends first.
>>
>>16956432 ty
>>16956523
But like how do i do that?
>>
>>16956526
Counseling and group session. That's what they exist for. If you don't think it's right for you, tell them so they can try something that will.
>>
>>16956177
>>16956177
You need to find a way to stop over analysing Why you haven't had a girlfriend & stop telling yourself/thinking you're weird.
>>
people on here always recommend counseling and therapy

what the fuck does that even mean
how do i get it and how do i know if my healthcare covers it and how do i know I won't be put on a watchlist and my life ruined
>>
>>16956177
How To Get A Girl Friend

Don't try to get a girl friend.

Don't even try to get friends.

Try to find interesting activities. Join clubs, go to a gym, take classes, go to concerts, hang out at the comic book store, whatever.

There will be other people there, with whom you already have something in common. It will be easy and natural to chat about what you're doing. Someone will suggest an event/concert/activity coming up, and a few people will decide to go to it together. And suddenly you have a circle of friends.

And some of them know other people, and some of them will be girl-type people, and one or more of them will become friends-who-are-girls, and maybe even girlfriends.

That's how everyone does it. The only difference is that you have to make the initial effort of starting the process.
>>
my friend never had a girlfriend and then his parents had him locked up because he wasn't right in the head. Think he was committed for 2 weeks, or it might have been a month. Wasn't a virgin when he got out. The girl didn't get out. She was a serial rapist. He kept trying to get back in, but he was too normie.
Then he got a job, and had regular girlfriends after that.
you could probably skip the getting committed part, and just go get a job. girls like guys who have jobs.
>>
>>16956319
>>16956177
I kind of understand this, though I feel like I may be depressed but I haven't seen anyone about it and I'm having a hard time mustering up the courage to go out there and get some therapy.

I'm lonely and often times have full on conversations with myself. I'm able to think of funny things to say when I'm alone and always have fresh ideas, but when around others my mind seems to blank out and I can only respond to what they're saying with straightforward answers. I never have anything to offer on my end of the conversation. This is odd and I feel like I'm suffering a bit here.
>>
>>16957376
this is how I am now. i used to be a really sociable guy, girls would invite me over to hang out with them (being the dense fuck I was in high school I never caught onto what they actually meant) and now i'm one year into college and I have absolutely no friends except for the old ones I see when I'm on break. its excruciating thinking of how I used to be and what I am now.
>>
>>16957441
you really are me, anon. what are we to do?
>>
>>16956423
>Just try and understand the way I talk...

Stuff like this. Don't be so pushy and want so much from people in general. Just try to be as appreciative for more, and use commas from now on.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.