[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really really fucking up and in a fucked up situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1437990004471.jpg (66KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1437990004471.jpg
66KB, 500x381px
I'm really really fucking up and in a fucked up situation

Two weeks ago my bf of 3 years broke up with me because he "wasn't feeling it" anymore, which devastated me. That same day I came back to my room sobbing and my roommate (another girl, lesbian) was there for me and comforted me and I guess I just felt vulnerable and in vulnerable state because I just said "fuck it" and we slept together, even though I'm straight and hadnt even been interested in girls before. That entire week we got really "friendly", there are text messages and pictures from work and everything, I just wanted to forget and maybe get a new life

Then a week after breaking up my bf comes back and apologizes like hell and I take him back without telling him anything, the problem is, I still haven't "broken it up" with my roommate and dont know how to. Ive been with her twice since getting back with my bf and she still thinks I'm single or trying something with her. I dont even seek it, she just comes to me and I can't refuse, I suppose Im still angry at my bf in some way

How can I solve this situation easy for everyone?
>>
>>16955292
Why not have both ?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-03-21-23h51m45s130.png (475KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-03-21-23h51m45s130.png
475KB, 853x480px
I'd say your boyfriend sucks and your girlfriend is taking advantage of that, and of you.
>>
>>16955292

I'm so sorry to not give advice here anon but this is unbelievably hot.
>>
File: 1363319115604.jpg (7KB, 194x160px) Image search: [Google]
1363319115604.jpg
7KB, 194x160px
>>16955292
>How can I solve this situation easy for everyone?

You can't because you selfishly allowed it to get to this point.

Either leave your boyfriend or stay with him and be with him 100%. It is fucked up that you are cheating on him and not giving a shit because
>I suppose Im still angry at my bf in some way

You are literally engaging in mental gymnastics to justify what you know is a betrayal of his trust.

If you don't want to be with him, don't be with him but don't be a manipulative little cunt about this situation because you weren't mature enough to handle the initial break-up with any semblance of class.

You are hurting both him and your roommate out of a selfish and immature desire to not be hurt yourself. I'm disgusted with you as a human being.
>>
Look, OP. Here is what you do.

Don't tell your bf; that would be selfish.

Talk to your roommate. Tell her straight up you're not interested in anything romantic and you don't want to date. Just say "hey I wanted to be straightforward with you it would upset me a lot if i hurt you". Tell her you're dating Anon and that if she wants you can keep hooking up as long as he never finds out. Emphasize that it would crush him and you would never want to hurt him. Cease cellphone and computer sexting with her- it leaves a trail that he might see one day. Snuggle with roomie on the DL. There is really nothing wrong with it if he never knows. The real harm comes in hurting him when/if he finds out.
>>
>>16955560

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>16955569
lrn b8 frm srs /adv/ abt an0ns rmm8
>>
>>16955560
How to get your boyfriend so angry he murders you: The Post
>>
>>16955292
>How can I solve this situation easy for everyone?
offer her to your bf, tied up with rope and all, this is every man's fantasy.
>>
bf wasn't feeling it, because he thought he could get with someone else, or maybe he did and it didn't work out. why did you take that cheater back? not because of the roommate, but because he's a doucebag.
text him saying you aren't feeling it.
if he asks why, tell him because it's so small
then he won't think it's something he can fix
>>
>>16955877
Bitter as FUCK: The Post
>>
>>16955292
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
Tell them both and move out and move on. Grow some ovaries.
>>
why do people think it's ok to cheat if you breakup first? And just expect you to wait for them to come back.
My girlfriend broke up with me for spring break, just in case she got drunk and something happened. No bitch, go have fun on spring break, and get drunk. Ima sleep with my roomate while you're gone because she's available. And i'm gonna pawn your ring cuz i'm bitter as fuck.
Be honest with your roomate asap. You were vulnerable, and you appreciate her having your back, but fisting women isn't your cup of tea.
She'll be cool about it. She wasn't ready for that next step in the relationship anyway. Lesbians don't want to go there until they're older.
>>
>>16955897
Not really, that post is literally what the majority of people /adv/ would give as relationship advice (i.e. assuming the other person did what they did to sleep with someone else), only with reversed genders.
>>
Tell your roommate the truth, that you are grateful for her being there for you, and that you enjoyed it, but that you're not romantically interested in women, and that you don't want to lead her on. Trust me, nothing hits homosexuals harder than some might-be-bi cute girl going on and on about being "unsure" and in the end always running back to her boyfriend.
So, if you really are her friend, you owe her the truth.

About your boyfriend, well I suggest telling him the truth, too. I doubt he'd be crazy happy about it, but probably not very distraught either.
>>
>>16955946
If she creams her jeans when you mention fisting, don't pass up that opportunity. Up to your elbow in that ho, and slap her ass a lot. link your webcam
>>
>>16955978
This. Trust me OP I happen to be an expert on straight girls being retarded about gay experiences. Just be honest with her, you owe her that.
>>
>>16955292
Be honest with your roommate. You're not really interested in women. You're just hurt over your bf breaking up with you out of the blue after 3 years, then crawling back and playing mind games with you when he found out the puss he was getting the week you guys were broken up wasn't as good.

Speaking of which you don't have to tell him anything because you don't owe him jack shit.
>>
>>16955292
Your roommate knows you are not really into her (or grils) and it won't be a big shock when you thank her sincerely for being there for you and helping you through a bad time but you aren't really into this and want to go back to guys.

Your bf doesn't need to know any of this.
>>
>>16955292
Tell your room mate the truth and your boyfriend the truth about what you have been doing since you got back together.
Granted he probably dumped you to fuck other girls who don't jump into anyone's arms and realised how good he had it, but he still deserves honesty.
>>
>boyfriend a shit who dumps you then begs for you back
>girlfriend a shit who takes advantage of you when you're vulnerable
>you a shit who plays two people at once

wow
>>
>>16956583
How did the roomie take advantage of OP? Didn't sound like it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.