[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys give me some opinions on this? So I met this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fin.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fin.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
Can you guys give me some opinions on this?

So I met this girl online on some shitty online dating site. She didnt have any front face pics, only her hair from behind etc. We talked some and had some preety gr8 convo (smt made up how we are both mosquito hunters, still makes me smile). We were talking back and forth for some time ~2 months. Everything was just casual, didnt even plan to visit her(forgot to mention she is living about 300km away from me but in same country eurofag here) but the we got along preety well. Then I went to some fare with my dad and her city was on the way back. I asked her if she wants to meet up and she agreed happily. I spend almost 3 days with her, although innitialy I planned to stay only 1. I felt something for her(forgot to mention she turned out to be beautiful) and I think she also felt smt for me. First night we spent walking, listening to music in car and eventually we fell asleep there. The 2nd thing we drunk glass of wine and she proposed that i can sleep in her room on other bed. We were watching some stupid things on yt and i reached to grab her hand, she didnt take it back then we started to cuddle and kiss.Eventually i slept on the same bed with her but didnt have sex. This continued for the next day.

After i left we kept in touch i had plans to visit her maby even move to her city but she seemed less and less intrested. She said she is not gf material and she will propably hurt me. I was heartsick for some time but i got to myself after a while.

Then about a week ago I went to some simmilar fare and her city was again on the way back. We met, got along preety good now i fucking feel it again.

What you guys think i should do? Forget or try to fight for her?
>>
sorry for beeing so chaotic
>>
sounds like you're all gummed up inside
>>
>>16954775
>She said she is not gf material and she will propably hurt me.

Sounds like she doesn't want you as a partner but doesn't want to hurt you by saying it.
I used to say similar things when I didn't want things to progress.
>>
>>16954875
why did she agreed to meet me again?
>>
> she invited you to her bed twice and you just slept
Jesus Christ you're retarded.
She wanted you to fuck her, she probably thinks you find her disgusting.
>>
>>16954955
preety sure that wasnt the case since she stoped me when it got too hot
>>
>>16954943
I have no idea as Im not her.
Maybe shes lonely but still doesn't want you as a boyfriend ?

Man up and just ask her next time. If she says yes, congrats, if she says no, you'll know where you stand.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.