[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl leads me on for 2-3 weeks >I like her a lot >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
>girl leads me on for 2-3 weeks
>I like her a lot
>she starts seeing a guy and ignores me
>turns out the guy that she dated raped her

S-should I laugh at her?
>>
>>16953439
No.

Any other advice needed?
>>
>>16953439
You wanna be the ultimate douchebag?
>>
>>16953439
Of course not.
The fact that you're the kind of person to laugh at a rape victim is why she's uninterested in you.
Work on being a better person.
>>
>>16953439
No. And you're an ass to boot.
>>
>>16953459
So a girl would chose a rapist over that?!
>>
>>16953439
>girl leads me on for 2-3 weeks
Doubtful.
>>
>>16953439

>be a social autist who mistakes a girl being friendly with me as leading me on
>catch feels and start thinking about our life together and the number of kids we are going to have
>she gets with another guy she liked, gets bad luck, and gets raped
>man, it serves that bitch right, but i'm not sure if i should feel that way about it
>i'll ask /adv/, i'm sure they'll back me up when i tell them about how she cruelly lead me on and stepped on my heart and laugh with me!

Jesus.

>>16953462

Because she knew he was a rapist when she went out with him, right?
>>
She'll get what she deserves, OP.
Aldo, I'm pretty sure it was consesual sex and she regretted it.
>>
>>16953439
you will never be able to laugh at her harder than im laughing at you
>>
Don't openly laugh at her, but a bit of a smirk would be ok imo.
>>
>>16953439
Yes, don't feel guilty if you think she had it coming
Unless you're a rapist. Either way, that's one more life lesson for you
>>
>>16953439

She deserves it for being a slut op. She had you, a supreme gentleman, and opted for a rapist.

Top kek.
>>
>>16953439
Of course not. If you actually think laughing at her is an appropriate situation you need to become a better person. Maybe she's not interested in you because you're the type of person to laugh at this stuff, especially to those who should be close to you in spite of rejecting you.

If you want to be a redeeming voice, still talk to her. Care about her, as a friend at least and as something more if the opportunity arises. If the relationship means literally ANYTHING to you, then you really should at least be friendly--especially after such an awful thing happening as rape.

Seriously, sometimes when you've already lost, you might just want to become that shoulder to cry on. Better friends than nothing IMO.

This is in the case that she actually did get raped. Trust her on this but there's always the chance she just regretted consenting.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.