[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to admit you're a bad person? I'm manipulative,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 72d7a51284ab5547ad4cd3accce8e50c.png (478KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
72d7a51284ab5547ad4cd3accce8e50c.png
478KB, 1280x1120px
Is it okay to admit you're a bad person?

I'm manipulative, hurt people, scam, cheat, steal and lie.
>>
>>16953189
It's OK to admit it, as long as you intend to do something about it.
>>
that's just fine.
>>
>>16953192
I don't, though.
I've tried being the good guy but I just get stomped on and end up as the one being used.
There are also just so many more opportunities when you don't care.
>>
>>16953189
it's a strategy. and it's being effective for centuries. i'm afraid you aren't the only one by far. at least you.re honest. but See that there's no society or relationship to others on this Fundament. remember you can fool somebody sometimes, but you can't fool all people all the time.
>>
You just sound like an assblasted wannabe "nice guy" crying that the world isn't fair to you. Get the fuck over it. You can accept that we live in a cruel world without going full edgemaster about it.
>>
Quite possible you receive the bill later and regret it.
>>
>>16953271
Yeah, this is an issue with relationships.
Every relationship I've been in has included me manipulating, lying etc.
Only 1 person I've been with where I didn't do it on a large scale, and we are currently together.

They are really depressed and in a pretty big emotional hole, but I use what I know about people to be easy to talk to and help him feel comfortable, and become more confident in themselves. It's the only shred of non-egoism I've had for years.

>>16953288
It's about doing it right. You can avoid burning bridges.
>>
>>16953189
Sure, don't see why not. I'm an asshole and I mostly think about myself. People like me anyway, though. Not sure why.
>>
>>16953189
Are you a jew?
>>
>>16953316
It's the first step to improving yourself, so why not?
I can't really be bothered to try to fit in with the crowd, so I keep to myself, which makes me come off as a snob. I am though, only showing up/talking to others for business purposes or for when I want attention/acknowledgement/help.
>>
Get into politics, you sound like you have the right aptitude.
>>
>>16953189
admitting it and letting people know before you do any of these things to them is actually kind of decent
>>
>>16953189
>I'm manipulative, hurt people, scam, cheat, steal and lie.
The only bad things here are scamming and stealing. Stop doing that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.