[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a high school teacher. This girl likes to talk to me when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: img_9722-3.jpg (403KB, 3451x3451px) Image search: [Google]
img_9722-3.jpg
403KB, 3451x3451px
I am a high school teacher. This girl likes to talk to me when I am on duty once every two weeks or so. Not that I like her or anything, but this kid seems to have feelings for me. Does she? I've began working recently and I am not experienced with these sorts of stuff.
>>
Who the hell cares if she had feelings for you. No. Youre a teacher. Jesus.
>>
Dude... If youre even thinking about this sort of stuff you have no business being a high school teacher.
>>
Kids develope bonds with teachers over time, just don't recriporicate any advances and you'll be fine, in other words no flirting with the jailbait
>>
Time to find a new job, Anon. You aren't mature enough to be a HS teacher.
>>
>>16952492
>>16952501
>>16952559
>all these assumptions
Gotta love how you jump straight to "OP is a paedophile" this is life now, OP asks a simple question and everyone throws their own assumptions at him/her.

Grow the fuck up and get your mind out of the gutter, you're the ones who're thinking about fucking a HS student, not OP.
>>
File: 1415493844439.jpg (89KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1415493844439.jpg
89KB, 435x435px
>>16952489
>a kid talks to me every couple of weeks
>this means she wants to bang, right?
>>
>>16952569
>>16952563
>>
kids look for many things in a teacher, and the kinds and combinations of emotions can be complex

my advice would be to constrain your relationship, going beyond the scope of what is expected of a teacher can only end badly
>>
File: CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg (53KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg
53KB, 600x547px
>>16952563
He's a HS teacher pulling the "omg does she like me" routine, how is that not unacceptable
>>
U r fucken dumb cunt

learn 2 teenage gerls

I guess they don't teach this shit at college, only in song lyrics
>>
>>16952489
OP, you need to grow up. Even making such an assumption is an indicator that probably teaching is not the profession for you
>>
I had a teacher that I loved. I wasn't in love with him, I didn't want to fuck, but I genuinely felt love towards him. So I'd go out of my way to talk to him. I miss him a lot.

Sometimes students just really like certain teachers. High school students are at an age where they might see you as an individual, and not just an authority figure. A lot of my friends hung around their favorite teachers during down times. I'd sometimes skip out on lunch with my friends to hang out in a teacher's classroom.
>>
>>16952583
That's an assumption, how do you know OPs gender? Oh that's right you've made another assumption lmfao.

How arrogant are you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.