[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/. So there's a girl who wanna sleepover at my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/. So there's a girl who wanna sleepover at my place for 2 nights next week. Her friend was originally planning to come, but she cancelled it coz of some reasons. She doesn't seem to mind coming alone and just be together with me. She also told me that she's not gonna tell her parents that she's sleeping over at my place. Is this a sign that she want my D? The thing is, she's a hardcore christian girl. So I'm quite confused.
>>
What in the world makes you think she's interested in you?
>>
>>16948157
>she wants to stay at your place by herself
>she's not telling her parents
>"does she want the D"
chances are pretty good
>>
>>16948200
Or, you know, the more sensible explanation is that her parents wouldn't approve of her staying over at a guy's house if she's a Christian.

Jesus Christ, why do guys take everything as a sign of interest?
>>
>>16948157
>hardcore Christian girl
Meaningless, girls are not capable of holding their claimed "convictions" over their feelings. She likely has far fewer inhibitions than you seem to presume.
>>
>>16948209
sure it COULD

but when girl wasts to stay the night at a guys place, when it doesn't sound like it's a practical thing; like Isaid, chances are pretty good
>>
>>16948222
If her friend was originally coming, I don't see how her wanting to stay over is a sign that she's interested. If anything, that's a sign that she's definitely not interested.
>>
>>16948157
Could be the original girl testing you if there was any seriousness between you two, but I doubt it.
>>
>>16948157
Dude, just have a condom just in case and be ready if things go that way.

Beyond that you can't really prepare and we can't help you. We aren't psychic.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.