[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some /adv/... So there's this girl, she's pretty,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 350x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 350x348px
I need some /adv/... So there's this girl, she's pretty, she likes me and I know it... But, she's dating this asshole named Chase. And I feel there is something between us, I can feel it trust me. I'm a kind kid, I said I'd give anything for her. And that still wasn't enough. What do I do?
>>
You're probably imagining that she likes you back unless she explicitly told you so, familia.
>>
>>16946514
>I said I'd give anything for her
You fucked up. She wants to be treated like a human, not a charity.
>>
She did, we were talking and I told her how I feel, and she said I she does feel the same way.
>>
It's a shitty answer, but from a girl, you're going to have move forward, without her. You've done what you can, and unless he is harming her and it's near impossible to leave, in which, this would make sense on why she isn't leaving, she wants it both ways and that just isn't fair.

Be good to yourself and take care of yourself. This is what's most important right now.
>>
>>16946528
Right, but the benefits of being with you don't outweigh the benefits and security of being with "asshole Chase." Is he even really an asshole, or are you perceiving him that way because you think he's a rival?

Here's a tip: She's not going to run to your arms. She's going to continue being Chase's girl until it's inconvenient, while getting whatever she can from you. And if she does happen to leave him for you, you'll both be happy for a while. Until you become "asshole OP" because you're a rival to some other poor sap that knows absolutely nothing about human relations.

If she genuinely felt that way about you, and wasn't just interested in what you can do for her, she would be with you.
>>
>>16946528
If she hasn't already left her bf for you then don't get your hopes up bub. Sorry.
>>
Thanks guys.
>>
>>16946514
If she liked you, she'd be with you OP
>>
Your picture, although very cliche and tiny, is giving me some feels.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.