[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25 this year and I'm feeling lost. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (589KB, 4896x2760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
589KB, 4896x2760px
I'm 25 this year and I'm feeling lost. I don't know what i am doing with my life and how do I gonna improve it. I had a shitty degree that won't lead me to anywhere. I'm not in any kind of relationship. The only thing i have is time and tim is flying real fast. I feel lonely and useless.
I'm working but not a stable job and didn't earn that much money (minimum wage),some days I got home really late. When I have free time most of people around me are busying with their work. I don't know for how long have I lived this way or how to escape from it.
I'm afraid of people seeing me like loser cause I'm old enough to have my own career or at least know what to do and how to make some businesses. But in the end,it's only because of money. If I have that much money.
>>
There isn't a single response to what you're, presumably, asking. I think most people are lost. I think the career by 22 is a meme that is a dead horse at this point. I think that people like you wallow in self pity because you refuse to accept that youre the leader in your own life not anyone else. I think that you're still immature for caring what people think about you. I think that you're blowing things out of proportion. I think a lot of things.
>>
>>16946348
I was 3 years deep into my career at your age with loadsa money, and I'm still a fucking loser. Money doesn't fix anything.
>>
I didn't even start on my degree until I was 26, and thank god for that. I know exactly what I'm doing and have a specific plan for my education and long-term goals.

This is why pressuring people to go to college too early is dumb.
>>
>>16946394
Maybe you're right. I somehow was raised in the world that how people see me is the most important thing and that's why i need to be always perfect. >>16946421
But at least you tried. I should do it too dunno if it's gonna change anything? >>16946429
That's the good point.
>>
>>16946490
Might as well, just try to live in the moment a bit more.
>>
You probably should take this advice with a pound of salt as I pretty much feel the same as you, but try doing meditation? It has been on my to-do list for a long time but I'm too much of a procrastinator so I haven't started it myself yet, but it seems like it could be helpful when life feels like you're wandering aimlessly through a thick black fog.
>>
File: 39318283.jpg (172KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
39318283.jpg
172KB, 500x500px
Seriously, pic related.

Make that fucking degree work for you. Majored in Psychology? You fucked up, but can still do shit like teach English abroad (then come back and do something like get TESOL certification and be an ESL teacher)

Have a career you really wanted to do? Fucking go for it, even if its the dreaded going back to school.

Look like a loser? So fucking what. Admit you were a kid in the past and did stupid shit. Correcting the error is adult as fuck.
[spoiler] I'm 25 and stuck in a shitty dorm room right now surrounded by kids 7 years younger than me. I might look like a loser, but fuck it all, I'm intent on getting the degree I want [/spoiler]

Friends don't have time to hang? While you're getting your career shit together why not go to some random group events around things you're interested in? Citites are chock fucking full of stuff like near 30- somethings gathering weekly to play DnD or Wii.

Hell, make a Starbucks group that meets weekly wherever you are and make it about whatever you want. It might not be "in your nature" or something, but hell what's the harm?

Lesser people than you have been in the same boat and kicked its ass man, you can sure as hell do it too.

Wallow in your situation a bit, acknowledge your fuck ups, then embrace all the bullshit you've found yourself in and just go forward man. Shrug the shit tossed at you off.

[spoiler]rootin' for you asshat[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.