[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we just fuck anyone we want? Does it boil down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
Why can't we just fuck anyone we want? Does it boil down to pregnancy and STDs?

I'm in a committed long term relationship. I know I can't sleep outside it. I don't, and I don't even ask. But why does it fuck up our existing relationships if we get intimate with people? Why would I be pissed if my SO slept around on me?

There are around a dozen friends I have I'd love to romp with that would result in no babies and no diseases.
>>
>>16945846

Because doing that is the essence of selfishness. See, there's consequences to life. It's why we can't do whatever we want. Yeah, sounds good in theory but then you're screwing up other people's lives - and even if you don't care, they do. Life isn't all about you. I wish the rest of the tumblrites would learn this.
>>
>>16945852
No, I'm more asking why it screws up other peoples lives.
>>
>>16945846
Because humans are naturally jealous and want to keep their mate to themselves. It's an instinct and an emotion that we can't just simply will away. It's ingrained within us and isn't going anywhere.
>>
Pregnancy and disease are certainly big factors, though for me personally it's also a matter of convenience. I want my relationship to be a really easy source of recreational and intimate companionship. That's what makes it so valuable to me and why I put so much care into it in return. If I've gotta split that with one or more people, I'm starting to run into the exact complication which I was trying to avoid in the first place.
>>
>>16945858

Because people want exclusivity, possessiveness. They don't want to share everything with the world, because the world fucks things up. Doesn't treat things the same way. Their idea of order is someone else's idea of chaos. Etcetera.

It's amazing that you can't think outside of yourself, OP.
>>
>Why would I be pissed if my SO slept around on me

Just you wait
>>
>>16945858
Well, your SO might be investing a lot of time and effort in you and your happiness. And when you do something that your SO does not want, aka cheating, that time and effort is wasted. Sure a month of a relationship hardly make a difference, but what about years? How much do a person invest under a year in their SO? Of course there are polygamous relationship and even open relationships that people sleeps around like god knows what. But these are often set under certain conditions and agreed within respective partners. I read in some woman magazine once that a girl was married to a guy who wanted to fuck with other people. She was mad at first but in the end they agreed that he could fuck with 3–5 people a year, but he had to use a condom and get tested afterwards, he could not tell her when or who he had fucked, he could only fuck the same person once (so he wouldn't develop feelings) and never in their house. In the end it has to work for both partners or there is no point in having an SO if you are going to be selfish.
>>
Because you're in a committed relationship, retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>16945884
>It's amazing that you can't think outside of yourself, OP.

Lighten up, francis. I know this would kill my SO. That's why I don't do it and I don't even ask. And I know they have legitimate reasons - if I start banging someone else that person is going to want to sap my time and energy at a minimum.

I just wish sex could be simpler, that's all. I know it isn't.
>>
>>16945846
Because you're special because of it. It's something intimate that I wouldn't want them to share with another person
>>
>>16945846
>why must my actions have consequences
>why can't my species which evolved into pair-bonding creatures to provide the best environment for children just stop doing that and let me get dick tingles from whoever
>why isn't it my birthday every day
>>
>>16945858
Because drama.
>>
>>16946225
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.