[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say someone voluntarily sat next to you during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1448890984954.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448890984954.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
So let's say someone voluntarily sat next to you during class, and you never turned in their direction nor talked to them the whole time.

How strange is doing what I did? And what do normies do when someone sits next to them?
>>
It's not strange in my opinion, especially if it's a fat woman who smells like a bag of SICK.
>>
I'm sick of these fat moaning holes, they need razors stropped on their fucking blubber, they need their teeth hammered out, whores, voids.
>>
File: smile.jpg (55KB, 440x246px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
55KB, 440x246px
>>16944367
I usually smile and say hello, all cute and alpha like. Pic totes related.
>>
>>16944380
And what do you do after that? What are you supposed to say next?
>>
>>16944388
Well, it's class, right? I just focus on the lecture. Let the hello sorta do it for me. If they start a new conversation during class, they aren't really the best student, amirite? When you're done with class just ask how their day was, if it's opposite sex say they look nice today etc etc.

Learning talk 101
>>
>>16944367

It's not strange, it's a choice. You made the right choice. You aren't in college to make friends, you're there to work.
>>
>>16944388
ask her if you can borrow a pencil and a piece of paper

then ask her to write her number on the piece of paper and hand her the pencil back with a smile
>>
>>16944425

Why are you trying to get him involved with some whore, some stinking fucking offal? I say again, seriousness is the code, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>16944428
if you need help attracting boys I have tips for that too sugar ;^)
>>
>>16944447

Fuck off you timewaster. Talking to your competitors, whether man or hole, is a fool's errand.
>>
OP I've had classes where nobody talked and I've had classes that became tight-knit communities. Sometimes the nature of the class doesnt really allow for much talk and it isnt your fault. Not weird.

Can I steal your thread and ask if flagging down a classmate after class to ask a random class-related question is a sign of interest? Someone who I sit far from.

I'm probably reading too much into it
>>
>>16944538

No you toilet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.