[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried I'll be stuck with a low-paying job because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm worried I'll be stuck with a low-paying job because I'm not good at math (I can't even do algebra). I might as well kill myself, because I won't be of any use.

What do I do?
>>
Get into government. $40k starting, barely do anything most of the time. Look into the non-police branches like DOT.
>>
a minority of jobs require algebra or anything beyond it. your deficiency mainly limits your options thorough education you won't be able to get because math.
>>
>>16943462

>Minority of jobs require algebra

I don't believe you.
>>
Look nig, math is easy.

All it is is following instructions.
And you do that everyday.
You cook, you drive, you fucking talk to people?
You know how to do math.

Like all it is is recognizing a message and applying the right shit to it.
Like when you're driving and you see a yellow light.
What do you do?
You slow the fuck down and get ready to stop.

It's the same thing.
An equation is just a fucking yellow light or red light or green light.
It shows you what it wants, and then you apply the right response to it.

Easy peasy.

You probably all got some kind of fucked up block against it.
Just see it as it is and not the boogeyman you think it is
>>
I had a brain injury when I was born.

I guess I'm just dumb.

I'll never get a high-paying job.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.