[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women get horny from looking at a handsome mans face in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: bieber profile.jpg (224KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bieber profile.jpg
224KB, 1366x768px
Do women get horny from looking at a handsome mans face in the same way men get horny looking at a womans body?
>>
>>16940767
no, only his wallet.
>>
>>16940781
shut up bro, i'm asking women
>>
>>16940781
>>16940785
girl here can confirm your wallet gets me wet
>>
>>16940767

male here. from my experience, women only get horny from your status, maybe wealth too.
>>
>>16940817
Then how come Mark Zuckerberg and BIll Gates are dating plain looking chicks?
>>
>fat_wallet.jpeg
>>
naw they need more than face ;) $$$
>>
>>16940827
cos they aren't stupid and would rather get someone who they can have a loving relationship with versus getting some hottie who clearly just wants their cash.
>>
just a face? not really. but if I know the guy has an attractive personality to go with it then sometimes yes and it can make things awkward when talking with them
>>
>>16940767
Horny no. Flushed yes
>>
I m female. I like asses.

I don't know why but when guys have broad shoulders it makes me pretty horny. They don't have to be fit. I actually like the more chunky fit look.
>>
>>16941121
This.
>>
Big ol butt
Big ol forearms
Thick lower eyelashes
All make me hnng
>>
Do girls having disgusting conversations like guys do on 4chan about guys they like saying things like "I want to suck his toes", "I'd eat his poop", etc.?
>>
>>16940767
Nope it has to be hot toned body AND sexy face.
Butterfaces don't work for women. That's the only difference.

Women don't get horney on wallets and status. Some only tend to settle for them. Especially some of the "hot" ones.
>>
>>16941172
Nope, that's disgusting and you are disgusting.
>>
>>16940767
Have you thought that maybe just maybe women can get horny looking at mans body?
They are not as innocent as you might believe.
>>
>>16941185
but but what if you just want to know what the inside of his butt feels like
>>
>>16940767
>Do girls get horny from looking at a handsome mans face in the same way boys get horny looking at a womans body?

Fixed that for you. Also yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 236x306px
Nah. I don't get horny from faces. Bodies on the other hand have a whole different effect.
Pic related. I had to touch myself. Especially that bulge... Hnggg
>>
>>16941193
>but but what if you just want to know what the inside of his butt feels like
Then I'll talk with him about it, not on 4chan.....
>>
>>16940767
Not really horny, but it turns me on.
The most arousing thing is having a good mix of looks, charm and sense of humour.
>>
>>16940767
Men get aroused by female faces too. Not just their bodies. The same applies for both genders you queers.
>>
>>16940892
Why don't plain girls want cash?
>>
>>16941121
This

>>16941172
Nah
I always thought people posted those weird things as a joke
>>
>>16941182
Disregard lmao
>>
>>16941498
she gets the cash
but since she isnt that much of a bombshell theres less chance for her to upgrade so she will be content
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.