[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being insecure about getting cheated on? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
How do I stop being insecure about getting cheated on?

My girlfriend loves me to death and gives off the signs of NOT being a cheater. She hates cheaters, she routinely tlaks about our future, she has my fingerprint on her phone, she doesn't talk to any guys outside of Uni classes, she knows males and females can't just be platonic friends unless someone is gay/family and she would never go out somewhere with another dude 1 on 1. I told her I'm insecure about this because we tell teach other everything and she wrote me a long ass text saying she won't cheat on me, she would never hurt me like that etc etc etc.

But I still feel uneasy. Mainly because she has her ex and previous hookups on Instagram. She's had numerous chances to get back with them but didn't. I don't know why I'm so insecure about this.
>>
Because you're not confident in yourself and is scared of her meeting someone better than you/ potentially slowly losing interest in you. Just be who you are and keep the lines of communication open, after that it's all in the wind. Either it's meant to be or it's not.
>>
Try to focus more on her body language, pick out small signs that tells you she's happy with you.
>>
People are fucked up amd make stupid decisions
Meditate more senpai
>>
File: 1426034774419.png (62KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
1426034774419.png
62KB, 480x335px
>she knows males and females can't just be platonic friends unless someone is gay/family

>she has her ex and previous hookups on Instagram

One of these things is not like the other, OP. While you clearly have some insecurities, it doesn't at all seem like she genuinely "knows" males and females can't just be platonic friends... especially not if she is keeping them as friends on her instagram.

She is most assuredly talking the talking, but it doesn't seem like she is walking the walk.

Ask yourself, and be honest... if she didn't maintain contact with her old flings, would you be as worried?

Voice your concerns with her if you feel that it has the potential to genuinely impede your relationship and you truly want it go somewhere with this girl. Don't be possessive or controlling and certainly don't imply she should or has to, but if you tell her you find it uncomfortable she will presumably take action to change if she truly is as amazing as you imply.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.