[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dating grill for a few like a month now >Seems super traditional,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: snek.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
snek.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>Dating grill for a few like a month now
>Seems super traditional, still no kiss, but she is just now getting comfortable touching me, hugs etc
>I don't really know where she stands at this point, or if she sees it going anywhere

We went on a double date, with my buddy and his GF. And my buddies GF after the date texted me and said that this girl practically adores me, and it is "really obvious". But I'm not really seeing it.

I think she is leaving the country in a year, so that might be it, I don't know. How do I approach her about this and ask whats up or how she sees me? When I say she is traditional I mean really traditional. I'm 99% sure she is a virgin, at 22. I don't think she is waiting for marriage, since she isn't religious or anything. Just waiting for the right guy or something.
>>
bamp
>>
>>16931951
Talk to her. If you like her, tell her. If you want to know if she likes you, figure out how you feel first and tell her to start the conversation.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.