[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i did lsd last week, and 40 mg 2cb. It was fucking sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1432491969199.png (321KB, 570x854px) Image search: [Google]
1432491969199.png
321KB, 570x854px
Guys i did lsd last week, and 40 mg 2cb.

It was fucking sick but after about 6 hours i started getting a slight headache

So i go to sleep after drinking a couple of glasses of water.

the next morning the second i woke up i immediately threw up because of the pain in my head.
I have never ever had an headache like this, it was so intense i wanted to cut my skull open to relieve the pressure.

It hurt so fucking bad, i opened my eyes and felt the pain and threw up withing a second.
This lasted for a full day

Does anyone know this headache after these kind of drugs?
What causes this?
>>
>>16927857
40mg of 2C-B is a stupidly high amount. I'm willing to bet you're a very stupid person
>>
>>16927910
I didnt take it all in one capsule dude.

i took one capsule of 18 mg and one of 22 after 3 hours
>>
>>16927857
2cb is not lsd. you are retarded. anyone that knowingly consumes research chems is retarded. you are missing the point entirely.
>>
>>16927857
>2CB
>LSD
PICK ONE, BOYO

See:
>>16928085
Research chems. You're rolling the dice every time you do one, next time try and source something not shit.
>>
>>16928096
>>16928085
No i did both of them
I started with lsd, after two hours i took 18 mg 2-cb and 3 hours later i took another capsule of 2-cb.
>>
>>16928100
Oh maybe i should add,
I'm also taking 20mg Paroxetin daily for about 5 months now.
>>
>>16928112
> mixing 2 different psychedelics

You are a fucking idiot
>>
>>16927857
That's a migraine, senpai
Congrats on making yourself prone to them for the rest of your life
>>
>>16928125
I didnt know this was a bad thing,
Whats wrong with doing that?

I didnt experience anything weird, it was just a good trip that ended with a skull crushing headache
>>
>>16928125
Mushrooms and lsd are good together tho
>>
>>16928100
again
eating research chems=refuckingtarded
you do not deserve to experience lsd
and i bet the l you had wasnt even real
>>
>>16928096
2-cb can hardly be called a research chem any more these days eh it's been a mainstreem drug for well over 20 years.
>>16928112
yeah that might well be worth mentioning!

to me it seems like you just fried your brain by messing around too much with it, like come on, 2 hours after taking acid, that's when you're peeking and then you take a drug that works on the same receptors, that's kinda asking for trouble there. You just overloaded it there.
>>
>>16928131
No it's not.

>>16928146
Ah allright, that might just be it.
I kinda overdid it because of my medication

Paroxetin cancels out the lsd until a certain point, but after a while i started feeling it and seeing shit, but i wanted to go a bit harder so i took 2cb, which imo started the headache after an hour,
I woke up and i didnt even have time to turn my head to the bucket, i just puked immediatly because of the pain.
>>
Why would you mix two, just a few days ago I had 2-CI and some
Lucy and my friend wanted to mix the two. Why are people so stupid
I swear to god. I ended up tripping with him and it was terrible, don't
trip with idiots.

OP, just don't fuck with psychedelics for awhile until you return to normal.
>>
>>16928161
I had a great trip m8
I just want to know what could causse a headache as bad as this, i have never felt anything that painful
>>
>>16927857
First off, never combine research chems like that at high doses, idiot.

Second of all, if it keeps happening see a docter.

> what causes this
Hallucinogens are very powerful drugs and make your brain do very weird and strenuous things. You should wait at least 2 weeks between trips.

Quit being stupid
>>
>>16928160
>piercing headache and vomiting
>not a migraine
Lol
>>
>>16928170
I think you just overloaded your brain a bit. Plus with that medication your taking... Who knows.
>>
>>16928160
the fact that you need drugs like Paroxetin should be sort of a warning sign right? that kinda indicates you better stay off the recreational drugs for the time being cause it certainly won't help watever problem you had first.

>
>It was fucking sick but after about 6 hours i started getting a slight headache
>So i go to sleep after drinking a couple of glasses of water.
whatever you had first was not LSD that's for shure, you don't just sleep after a dose of LSD.

> but after a while i started feeling it and seeing shit, but i wanted to go a bit harder so i took 2cb
NEVER redose ANYTHING untill you've reached peak, except when it's preplanned like with candyflipping. it's quite common for adulterants like N-BOME to cause a later peak.

>>16928161
this, drugs are rarely ever more enjoyable when combined, only some specific ones like candyflip have a nice synergic effect. the rest just turns your "trip" into "general fuckeduppness"
>>
>>16928177
>>16927857
Just so you know, your running the VERY high risk of developing PERMANENT psychological disorders and syndromes, possibly even becoming paralyzed or comatose.

I repeat QUIT BEING A FUCKING IDIOT WITH YOUR DRUGS

These are very very strong drugs and you need to respect them
>>
>>16928191
Take a load of this faggot.
>>
>>16928202
Things I've done:
LSD
LSA
2C-E
2C-B
25i
25b
N-BOME
Dom?
And your mom
>>
>>16928189
Yeah we did not end up mixing the two because I told him that's retarded and probably unhealthy. I knew better than to listen to him because he's an alcoholic.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.