[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you text a girl too much? if she's replying the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 3n.jpg (1MB, 3222x2015px) Image search: [Google]
3n.jpg
1MB, 3222x2015px
can you text a girl too much?

if she's replying the same amount you are and putting effort into the conversation, is it ever a mistake to message a girl as much as you feel like talking to her?
>>
If she is indeed replying as much and making effort too I doubt it's a mistake. I'd be glad if a guy wanted to text me that much.
>>
>>16927411
I'm worried about either coming across as too desperate or clingy, or running out of things to talk about and being boring to her
>>
>>16927414
fuck people are so insecure these days

if she doesn't like you it doesn't matter how much you text

if she likes you it doesn't matter how much you text
>>
>>16927408
Does nobody ever talk face to face anymore?
>>
>>16927438
I have a date with her on saturday but we were supposed to have one today that she cancelled last minute so now I'm worried about making a wrong move
>>
>>16927441
>making a wrong move

do you want someone that thinks you're annoying or someone that likes that you care enough to wonder what happened?
>>
>>16927452
I want her to like me enough to care, but that doesnt mean shes warming up to me as quickly as I did to her, I fell really really hard for her and I have no idea if she likes me as much as I care about her
>>
Texting a lot is fun but it's also good to give a girl some time to miss you, and to leave some things to be said/done in person where they'll have more of a lasting impression. I've had relationships where I spent a lot of time texting a girl or talking to her over instant messaging and looking back I wish I had pushed for more meetups.
>>
>>16927482
I had an english teacher in elementary school say something along the lines of this in class once and it always stuck with me, she basically did a speech about how she wished guys would have some reason to be away and out of contact for a while "so I can miss him for a change"

I really want to talk to her but dont want her to push the saturday date later again I dont know what I did wrong before if anything
>>
>>16927408
A lot of texting is a good thing, but it means you need to meet up and get physical fast. Girls will get little bursts of infatuation with guys, but it passes fast unless you act on it.
>>
>>16927408
match the rate she texts you, this is the golden rule
>>
>>16927408
When I was just flirting with my bf I would text him a lot and he would answer me a lot but he took about 4/5 mins to answer even though he was just in bed and I didn't like it. I wished be would reply faster. So I don't think its too much. But you have to keep the talk interesting.

I would never be the first to text him or whenever one topic was trough he started another. Just because I didn't want to look desperate because in my mind guys that think girls are desperate for his attention tend to get cocky and put themselves in a high pedestal and think they're the boss
But anyway. Text freely and creatively!
>>
>>16927510
I mean every time I get a text from her it makes me really happy and I hope she feels the same way when she gets one from me, its just that since she flaked out on the date I feel like I did something wrong
>>
>>16927510
>ust because I didn't want to look desperate because in my mind guys that think girls are desperate for his attention tend to get cocky and put themselves in a high pedestal and think they're the boss
You've been socialized to think like this, to treat dating like this adversarial game of power. That's why dating is a mess in western country. What difference does it make if he thinks himself the boss, if you like him and he's treating you with respect?
>>
>>16927510
>I would never be the first to text him or whenever one topic was trough he started another
god damn I hate that girls do this, I have no fucking idea if she's interested or just humoring me
>>
>>16927517
>That's why dating is a mess in western country
girls in other countries wont text first either, especially asia
>>
>>16927408
if she likes you then every text is special
>>
>>16927493
do you mean physical as in seeing each other, or physical as in sex and kissing
>>
>>16927434
Thread should have ended here.
>>
>>16927434
because texting somebody cant change the level of attraction somebody feels?
>>
I'd say just keep doing what you're doing. I worried about the same things when I was texting my current girlfriend, so I decided to leave her alone one day. Turns out she likes talking to me every day and got upset that I didn't call or text her. If you think about this a lot, you're probably overthinking it, just a thought.
>>
>>16927820
what made me change my texting habits was to start thinking about the best case instead of the worst case

like I was always worrying "how could this hurt the relationship" instead of thinking "hey I really want to text her wouldn't it be great if she wanted to text me too" and it turned out she did
>>
>>16927820
overthinking is the relationship killer
>>
texting is dumb
save conversation for when you meet up
texting has ruined many of my chances in the past
>>
>>16927960
there are tons of girls that expect texting to be part of a relationship now
>>
>>16927961
expectations like that are to be broken - it surprises them
>>
>>16927408
text your girlfriend but dont text a girl you're just starting to date
>>
>>16927517
Not the one who posted that but I think ita just because a guy will think that the girl is so clingy and wants him so much that she'll be there when he gets back from flirting with other girls...

And even guys that like a girl WILL look at other girls and flirt with other girls.

I think the girl that wants a solid relationship with a guy must make it clear that she's not his toy that he can play with only when he's bored
>>
>>16928046
so how does the guy know how often to text and how to avoid texting too much
>>
>>16928046
>she's not his toy that he can play with only when he's bored
how does not texting first play into this, doesnt waiting until he texts you literally make it up to him to only play with you when he's bored instead of when you want
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.