[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had unprotected sex with a girl 2 months ago and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1440568828504.jpg (260KB, 525x534px) Image search: [Google]
1440568828504.jpg
260KB, 525x534px
I had unprotected sex with a girl 2 months ago and I've heard through the grapevine that she's pregnant (she found out just today.) I don't talk to this girl anymore, and as far as I know, she's been fucking some other guy shortly after me ever since. Chances are it's his kid, right?
>>
Yes, but it's not impossible it's yours.
>>
No, it's probably yours. Call to make sure, though
>>
You are right. It is statistically likely that it is not your kid.
>>
>>16924209

>chances are

chances dont matter. call and find out, and demand a dna test cuz if you call she might just be like 'OH ITS TOTALLY YOURS ANON SEND MONEY'
>>
I didn't cum in her fwiw. How should I broach this? Should I just ask if she knows far along she is, or if her and her current guy have done it unprotected?
>>
>2 months ago
Probably not yours if she has regular periods. But then again she sounds like a dumb whore anyway.
>>
File: 1414731870665.jpg (313KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1414731870665.jpg
313KB, 2048x1536px
I hadn't even fapped or had sex for weeks before I had sex with her. Considering that I didnt cum in her, are we looking at no-chance situation here, or is there still some remote possibility?
>>
>>16924443
Protection or just pull-out?
>>
>>16924501
pull out
>>
>>16924443
Yes there is a chance. Precum is a thing.
>>
>>16924443
The odds are not zero but they are less than 0.1%
>>
>>16924252
>>16924223
>>16924343
Don't say shit. Ignore it. Not your problem unless she tries to make it your problem. The longer she waits, the better it is for you, too. The last thing you want on her mind is YOU.
Even if it was your kid, obviously she has a baby daddy lined up who she would probably prefer BY A LONGSHOT to believe is his.
Anyone telling you otherwise will fuck your shit up senpai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.