[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and a couple coworkers were bored and sitting in the break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (986KB, 970x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
986KB, 970x749px
Me and a couple coworkers were bored and sitting in the break room during lunch, when one of them mentions I look like the Latina version of mila kunis. He googles a picture of her, whips his phone out to compare me and her side by side, then he says "guys, guys, which version looks better? ..The white version!!!!" I just sat there and smiled without saying nothing while the other people laughed and said "oooohh burn"

Is my coworker implying I don't look as good as she does because I'm not white? (***the person who said this to me is also hispanic but has stated many times he likes white girls with blonde hair..)
>>
He sounds like an ass. Ignore him and his childish ways.
>>
>>16920705

yeah he sounds like an ass. that's just insensitive. you don't say shit like that, even to men.
>>
>>16920705
your coworker sounds like a tool
>>
>>16920705
HAH what a dick.

Na femanon dw bout it he sounds like a cunt. He may even have a thing for you.
>>
>>16920831
So it wasn't a race thing, he was just saying it to be a dick? He made it sound like race thing when he said "Latina version" and "white version", I didnt really know how else to interpret it.
>>
>>16920842
Everyone's got preferences. That said, some white girls don't like Hispanic guys.

Personally, as a white male, Hispanic/Latina girls are my biggest fucking turn on. It differs from person to person. He may, or may not, find you attractive because of your ethnicity but it's because of his own preference. Just don't look into it.
>>
>>16920861
That's understandable. I guess I didn't really get the point of him putting on a show to put me down. Strange, I guess.
>>
post pic of self please
>>
>>16920873
>putting on a show to put me down
This is where I can imagine he has some sort of feelings for you. Or maybe he's a cunt, who knows?
>>
>>16920861
No she's asking if was he insulting her cause of her race. Everybody already knows we all have our own preferences. The question is basically whether or not he was racially insulting her.
>>
Thanks for the responses everyone. Idk if he was insulting me cause I'm a Latina, but I guess like everyone else is saying, he's an ass.
>>
File: 1373838656119.jpg (337KB, 427x671px) Image search: [Google]
1373838656119.jpg
337KB, 427x671px
>>16920705

>Is my coworker implying I don't look as good as she does because I'm not white?

Probably. Its funny to make fun of white people. Cultural phenomenon if you will.

I dunno, man, seems like a few verbal jabs in the break room is a small price to pay for being socially and economically dominant for the last 500 years.

Chill, white girl. You're white, be happy about it.
>>
>>16921511
Hey.. Sorry, I'm not white though. I'm Latina.
>>
So you want to know if he's putting you down because you're Latina is what you're saying?
>>
>>16921573
>buying into the Latina categorization

kill yourself. maybe learn spanish before you do so that you can get in touch with your roots before you go.
>>
Mila Kunis is a jew, she's not white
>>
>>16921576
Yes.

But he's also Latino too, he stated many times before that he likes white girls with blonde hair etc.

I guess he could be making fun and putting me down for being Latina and doesn't realize he's putting himself down too (his logic in reverse: white men look better than him)
>>
>>16921598
He's a fucking idiot. Next time he says something negative about you not being white, remind him he's not white either. Problem solved. He's one of those guys that isn't attracted to his own race and that's fine but if he's gonna insult you then you have to shove the "you're not white" either in his retarded face.
>>
>>16920705
It's called a joke.
>>
No he wasn't joking about your race, he was joking about you not being as pretty.

What he basically said was "guys, who looks better, her or mila kunis? Mila obviously!"
>>
>>16921598
He was trying to reinforce his 'brand' (liking white girls) and picked a really bad time to do it. Probably has some self-hating issues festering inside.
>>
>>16920705
Gigi?
>>
>>16921576
>>16921598
>>16921616
>>16921951

You're getting WAAY to into this, dude's trying to get his crushes attention, the best way to do it in his opinion was to try to compliment her by comparing her to a celebrity but then he panicked because she responded less positively than he expected and he also remembered that he read somewhere on the internet not to put women on a pedestal so to quickly "recover" he said that he likes the "white version" better simply because that was the easiest discernible difference at the time.

fuck not everything is about race, this dude's just really bad at talking to women.
>>
Op please post a pic only way for me to tell is to see, if you do then no if you don't then yes, just a pic of your face
>>
Nah he probably likes you.
You only focused on the negative thing, and it's not even necessarily negative to be dark, while you completely ignored their point of you resembling a good looking actress
>>
You're prolly his fetish anon
>>
>Waaahhh someone said mila kunis looks better than me
>Waaahhhh
kill yourself.
>>
I think it was him implying you don't look as good as her because you are not white, yes.

Otherwise he would have just said you look like mila kunis but she looks better, without adding all the extra "white version" "Latina version" bullshit
>>
>>16922175
The discernible difference is that OP looks latina and Mila Kunis looks Caucasian. Instead of saying "hey you look like mila, but she looks better" he said "the white one" looks better. It is racist if you actually think about it. Just my opinion though.
>>
>>16920878
>>16922190

this thread is shit without a pic of you

bc he either super favorably compared you to mila kunis (likely, she is sexy/10 ) and you didn't get that

or he didn't and then maybe we can worry about if he's racist

but 95% of the time you aren't anywhere near as hot as mila kunis and your just not telling the story of what happened that well and this dude is into you but he's trying the 4th grader tactic of being mean to you to get your attention

basically without knowing if the original comparison made any kind of fucking sense you are making us judge this story without a key piece of evidence
>>
I would denounce this to HR as harassment. Racial AND gender. Would anyone ever start googling pictures of a male co-worker with a celebrity and comparing pictures? No.
>>
All this shit latina shit is beside the point. I donĀ“t think ppl should be making these kinds of comments in the workplace in the first place! This kind of shit only happens to women!
>>
It's racist and self-hatred on his part, should've just said you look like a less attractive version of mila kunis but he chose to bring race into it because... He is racist.
>>
Yes, ofcourse it is racist.

Why?

Because he brang race into the discussion. He specifically said you are the ethnic version and she is the white version and that the WHITE version looks better.

He did not say you look alike except she's better. He explained why. Which is because she is white.

It's not flirting, despite all these degenerates saying it is. It is the opposite of flirting, it is an insult meant to put you down as your expense to make them laugh.

Yes. It is racist.
>>
>>16924157
yes, yes they would. And going to HR will make you the pariah of the office. The "stay away from her" coworker. Go to HR if someone is trying to make you fuck them for a promotion. Don't go to HR if someone is having a laugh in as benign a way as this. Fucking oversensitive "need a reason to be offended" women and HR are ruining workplaces.

Also, if you watch ANY harrassment training in the world, you will realize that the only way you are in the right by going to ANYONE is if you clearly told the coworker that it made you uncomfortable and you would like them to stop. If you did that, and they didn't change the behavior, then you can go tell somebody. If you did not, you have zero ground to stand on.

Source: manager that has to deal with this shit all the time.
>>
>>16920705
He's just an ass. Don't take it to heart.

He's trying to use backhanded compliment manipulation to get you to sleep with him.
>>
>>16925243
For example:
Steve says, "man, those muslims are all terrorists"
Julie is a muslim and "just smiles and sits there"

Should Julie report it to HR? No. Julie did not clearly state to Steve that the behavior made her uncomfortable and she would like it to stop.

Steve says, "muslims are all terrorists:
Julie says, "I'm muslim and I find that offensive:
Steve says, "hey, just telling the truth, not my problem you're oversensitive" then proceeds to make a mohammed and 9 year old girl joke.

Should Julie report this? Yes. Julie stated clearly that she would like the behavior to stop and he did not.

See the difference?
>>
>>16920705
Don't let it get to you. You must be pretty cute to be compared to her at all. He probably felt intimidated by such an attractive woman and felt like he had to knock you down a peg. Also most of the time people will say the celebrity is more attractive. Sounds like the guy has a white girl fetish too.
>>
>>16924096
A Latina Mila Kunis sounds pretty hot to me.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.