[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating girl I met in japan >6 month relationship, we cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: impressed.png (402KB, 454x422px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.png
402KB, 454x422px
>dating girl I met in japan
>6 month relationship, we cut it off for a about two days when I returned to US, but immediately go back to dating
>everything is peachy and amazing, despite being long distance
>She tells me I motivate her every day and that she loves me
>I ask if she would like to skype on White Day (day before White Day)
>no response
>White day
>I wish her a happy White Day
>no response
>italian guy friend of hers adds me on FB
>(me)"Hi italian guy. Are you a friend of [girlfriend]?"
>(him)"Hey.Oh whoops I must have added you by accident, my bad"
>(me)"Oh okay, has she mentioned me?"
>(him)"Yeah she mentions a lot of guys lol"
My heart literally shatters
>(me)"I'm her boyfriend... At least I thought I was?"
>(him)"Oh no, I meant she mentions a lot of people. Hard to keep track. I added you by accident, sorry"
>1 day later
>I stitched myself back together, but my nerves are still shot. I had trouble sleeping last night, I'm tired, worried and above all, scared. I'm distracted with work and at the gym. Normally I'm confident and easy going, but not today.
>I recognize a good portion of it (at least) is all in my head
>I talk to one of my friends, he says his last relationship was ruined because he became paranoid around his girlfriend's guy friends
>I talk to another one of my friends (who had a crush on me). She tells me to smile and that I'm almost certainly overthinking it.

How do I stop this internal witchhunt? How do I bring myself back to my stable usual self? Should I even bring this up to her, or should I hold it in?
>>
>>16920020
First ask her why she didn't respond around White Day. Then if she acts sketchy, tell her about the Italian guy. Honestly sounds he like was trying to scope you out, not just "oh lol whoops, accident!"
>>
File: 928.jpg (48KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
928.jpg
48KB, 587x663px
>>16920101
Shortly after I messaged him, he posted something about boarding a plane from New York back to Italy. I'm not sure what that means.

I'm worried that *maybe* I'm looking into this a bit too much. A huge part of any relationship is trust, isn't it?

She also *just* messaged me saying that she was busy the last few days, and asked if I would like to skype this week with her.

I definitely feel better.
>>
>>260953
Perhaps you have yourself a gaijin (foreigner) addict. Similarly to how over here in America we are addicted (fetishized practically) to attractive foreign girls, especially Asians, you are in a relationship with an Asian with the similar mindset. If that's true she probably has numerous relations with other foreign men. Sorry, this may hurt.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.