[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/ I need some solid advice. A girl I'm talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5950.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5950.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Okay /adv/ I need some solid advice. A girl I'm talking to and have been for almost 2 months. Everytime SHE makes plans with me to meet up she cancels.

I've asked her if she really doesn't want to can she not get my hopes up and tell me to meet up. Yanno tell her I'm annoyed that my time is being wasted (I know I should ignore her or move on I just can't I really fucking like this girl)

This girl also tells me that she "loves me" and tells me that she does like me and is interested but then at the same time cancels on me every fucking time.
I want to be able to just stop and cut contact but I for one know I'll see her at college some time and two I really do like her :/
>>
>a girl I'm talking to and have been for almost 2 months
>cancels every time

Have some respect for yourself. Move on.
>>
>>16919814
I want to dude, I just can't. Honestly I just fucking can't.
>>
>>16919821
You just gotta man. Best case scenario she'll blow/fuck you because she'll be more interested that you're moving on.
>>
>>16919827
I mean that'd be good.

it's just fucking me that she says she likes me and all this shit. And she tells me she wants my Penor etc
>>
>>16919837
Sounds to me like she's crazy man.
>>
She's playing games with you.

Some women are just like that. I would have cut the fat after 3 weeks of that Bullshit. Stop being a beta. There are literally billions of women on this Earth.
>>
>>16919801
I had the same problem with some emo hot gorgeous girl... She said she loves me and we just date one weekend.. Next 2 months she cancel our meeting plans every sunday.... So i think: If she likes me, she isn't going to want to be far from me... So she's maybe testing you but only god knows why, Maybe she want's a real relationship but she's waiting another guy. Or Maybe she just want to watch how far can you go but... Maybe you are just a game for her. This behavior demostrates that you aren't the most important guy in her world... or maybe she just cant go out but.... when someone loves somebody, she will find time for you... If she doesn't do that... Maybe you're just a test of her ego.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.