[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told a girl I had feelings for her. She said I should get those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I told a girl I had feelings for her. She said I should get those out of my head saying shes 33. Were staying very close quarters were staying in a mental hospital. How to deal with this situation making it as least akward as possible.
>>
halp!
>>
>>16919019
>were staying in a mental hospital
How old are you OP
>>
>>16919227
>>
>>16919277
Shes too old. How long are you going to be in for. How long is she.
>>
>>16919281
I'm still in for a week, i've been here 12 weeks. She's gonna be here till the end of April.
>>
Spend as little time around her as you can. You can do that for a week.
>>
>>16919300
Shes too old and you should be happy she rejected you. Thank her. You still have hope.
>>
She's 12 years your senior and you're referring to her as a girl rather than a woman. ?????
Just don't go out of your way to be around her obviously.
>>
Why are you in a mental hospital?

Why is she in a mental hospital?
>>
you're all pussies. i'm 22, banging a 33 year old co-worker. there is no suck thing as too old, only too young. either go for it as a man, and put your cards on the table like she's used to, or don't. you did, she rejected, do your own thing. it's over.
>>
thanks for helping me put things in perspective /adv/
>>
Mental hospital with internet access for patients lol wtf.
>>
>>16919378
it aint no prison
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.