[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I need help, I've never been in a relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160313-WA0057.jpg (111KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160313-WA0057.jpg
111KB, 640x350px
/adv/, I need help, I've never been in a relationship with someone, but recently I fell in love with someone who rejected me, I've decided to wait and find another girl who I like as much or even more than her and a week ago I texted with this girl, but I stopped after a couple of days because it looked like it wasn't worth it. What should I do? Should I just find someone who is ok with me having sex with her and try to make it work or should I wait until I find someone I really could care for?
>>
Relationshipless anon reporting in. I've hooked up with a few girls, but I've never dated anyone. I would definitely focus on finding someone you like as a person if you're looking for more than just casual sex.
>>
>>16918794
Yeah, that's what I think too. But I must say that I consider myself kinda ugly so I'm afraid that I won't find much others girls.
>>
>>16918775
Unless you're a 29-year-old neckbeard, there's time and hope, so don't feel like you need to hurry, especially if you're at least moderately competent talking to people.

Stop saying you're in love with people who don't want to date you, first of all. Putting someone on a pedestal before you even have their number is, at no point in time, going to help you. You're going to get emotionally involved before they know your name, come off as too desperate and creepy, and set yourself up for having to get over someone you never knew.

That isn't to say you can't love someone quickly, but unless it's a friend you've harbored a crush on for months or years, don't say you're in love with someone you aren't dating. You love the idea of them, not them proper, and it's going to be a kick to the nuts.

Look around and ask out people you can stand dating. Don't have too low of standards, for you'll then end up with someone you dislike which is an entirely different can of worms; don't have too high of standards, for then you'll die alone.

Just go in confidently, calmly, and with realistic hopes - for there's other girls, and you don't need to marry this one - and you should do okay.

Give talking to individual people more time. If you think someone is attractive and they seem interested in you, at least go on a date before dropping them. It's practice if nothing else, and just because you aren't immediately infatuated with them doesn't mean it's a lost cause. If you lose interest completely though, just move on to the next person.

Also, don't date just for sex. It's honestly not really worth it. Casual encounters are better than a loveless relationship with some okay sex.
>>
>>16918775
You sound like a desperate horny teenager who still thinks developing a crush towards someone is same as falling in love with someone.

You need to grow up, stop viewing and treating women as objects for worship and sex and start viewing them as actual people.
It's not that hard, I mean you probably already treat your male friends and relatives this way.

After all this you just need to find a girl who you find interesting and who you enjoy having conversations with and simply ask her out. If she says yes then you can spend the next few dates gauging whether you two are actually compatible by getting to know each other better. If she declines for whatever reason then all you've really done is simply complimented her personality interesting, nothing more nothing less.
Contrary to popular belief (by fedora gentlemen) you don't actually need to be madly in love or even all that sexually attracted towards someone to ask them out.
>>
File: IMG-20160315-WA0003.jpg (72KB, 548x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160315-WA0003.jpg
72KB, 548x720px
>>16919032
>>16918886
To be clear, I've actually spent some time with this girl, but she kind of bitched with me.
But yeah, thanks for all the tips, here's a reward.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.