[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this normal? I'm smoking for like about a year now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
Is this normal?
I'm smoking for like about a year now. Every time I smoke i feel like a bit weird when taking a deep breath to let the smoke get into my lungs,it feels like something stuck or so and also,I don't know how to say,feels like a cough. I don't know if I'm not smoking in the right way or I should stop because my lungs are too weak for this habit?
>>
File: 1457643465433.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1457643465433.png
192KB, 501x445px
>2016
>still smoking cigarettes
>>
>>16916762
>smokes coffin nails
>feels weird
>>
Could be involuntary glottic closure. Try tilting your head upward slightly or inhaling slower. Have you thought about quitting?
>>
>>16916832
I definitely want to quit but I don't know how to do it. Yes. I'm a weak person who can't even control myself. I can't live without it you know. One day without smoking i feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>16916858
Yeah, quitting is tough. What do you think is missing? You can get things to help with the nicotine cravings, but it can also be important to find something to replace the ritual of smoking.
>>
>>16916914
That's the point.
I don't even know what am I missing. Just feeling like something inside me was gone. A bit sad,empty. That's tough.
>>
>>16916957
Well, nicotine boosts your dopamine levels but over time your body produces less naturally you could be down when you take away your supplement. Nicotine patches, inhalers and gum can help to step down slowly so that your body has time to adjust.
It could also be that you stop taking time out of the day for yourself or destress every so often. If you think of when you smoke it might help to narrow down the reasons that you're down when you stop.
>>
i do think there are some people who, for various reasons, are able to smoke more (of anything) than others.

for example, i'm the latter type, if i smoke weed a few times over a weekend, i'll have to cough up excess mucus all week, have sinus issues, and my lungs feel like they barely work and i have to do daily exercise to recover to a point of normalcy. meanwhile, other people seem to handle toking 24/7 without these issues overwhelming them.

op if you're talking about cigarettes, it's really time to get your act together and quit completely. why kill yourself like that? it's so stupid. life without a cigarette addiction is glorious.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.