[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my gf's mom has been talking shit about me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Truthdoe.jpg (65KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
Truthdoe.jpg
65KB, 640x621px
Just found out my gf's mom has been talking shit about me to her behind my back for months.. All the while she hasn't said a word to me. Do i confront her about being hypocritcal cunt or do i be the better person and not say anything?
>pic related cause she's one of these...
>>
keep it on the down low and bang the mom.
>>
>>16915264
i knew i could count on you for quality advice
>>
I'm sorry your vagina hurts ~sempai~
>>
I agree, fuck the mom. It makes you less of a stupid faggot.
>>
>>16915278
it's disapointing when you thought you could confide in someone and it turns out they're using what you tell them against you.
>>16915282
trust me m9 i'd be more of a stupid faggot
>>
it's a woman dude, you can't trust them. least of all someone that's just a gf. you're the fool for thinking you can win against her family, her mom especially.
>>
>>16915304
so what, i just throw away the entire relationship? The rest of her family is awesome, her mom just has a stick up her ass about me smoking weed.
>>
>>16915318
oh..you're one of those people. yeah, she's the good guy here you degenerate.
>>
>>16915325
>degenerate
i'm not doing heroin or crack mate wtf
>>
Also understand OP that, unless they're a burnout, no mother will appreciate her daughter's boyfriend smoking weed. The best course of action is to keep it more on the DL and act like you've stopped to make her think so. Either that, or just be the bigger person and keep on smoking if you don't care that much. Trust me OP, you'd be one of the first men in history about whom the mother of your girlfriend hasn't spoken pejoratively.
>>
>>16915357
She knew from the getgo and was alright with it last year, it's not like i just started. Why now is it a big deal? I have a legal job, car, and apartment... Is she jealous?
>>
Confront your gf or your gf's mother? Either way the answer is probably no.

Your gf should stand up for you and not use your family as an emotional tampon when you two fall out (and give the impression your relationship is terrible).

But, it's quite possible her mother is a fucking psycho and she doesn't feel it's worth it to argue with her.
>>
>>16915442
my gf is the one that told me, she doesn't want her family to resent her for choosing to be with me and thats why she hasnt argued with her mom over it because it's stupid and childish.
>>
>>16915262
Hi there I'm OP and I'd like to reintroduce myself. 2016 is a time for change and here at fsggot headquarters we couldn't agree more. So we're making this year the year of "I have a fat pussy and let women bully me."
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.