[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i read my boyfriends texts yesterday and i saw that he was talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1456405308663.jpg (532KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
1456405308663.jpg
532KB, 1000x997px
i read my boyfriends texts yesterday and i saw that he was talking ot his ex girlfriend who hes still "good friends" with. she was asking him if he still liked getting his nipples stimulated and thens he randomly talked about how he liked her asshole one time. and then she was trying to tell him how to have sex with me? it really grossed me out and made me upset.

so i got fucking angry and when i confronted him he just said that they were together for a long time so they were comfortable with eachother.

am i fucking crazy for being enraged by this?

inb4 "you shouldnt have read his texts"
>>
>2016
>dating people who are still in contact with their exes
Go ask your mom how her ex-boyfriends are doing. She either
a) has no idea or
b) has lots of time to talk about those guys because she's long divorced from your dad.

Come on already.
>>
No, he clearly still has a thing for his ex and she has a thing for him. I would dump my girl if i found out she was doing that shit with an ex
>>
>>16911342

i think she likes him but i dont think he likes her
>>
>>16911355
>i think she likes him but i dont think he likes her
get out of your denial op. i know it's hard, but come on, he talked about her ASSHOLE? what an asshole...
>>
>>16911355

Yes because im sure you and everyone else tells their friends how nice their assholes are. Thats just friendly banter
>>
>>16911367

no, she talked about it
he just kind of brushed it off but didnt tell her it was inappropriate
>>
>>16911375
>he just kind of brushed it off but didnt tell her it was inappropriate
what did she even say? this is so unbelievably inappropriate. he should have called her out there and then. don't let him twist this around. this is NOT ACCEPTABLE
>>
op, you're on your way to a 3some
>>
>>16911323
>i read my boyfriends texts yesterday
You are a whore. You are too childish to get any serious advice. Hell youd just throw a tantrum when given good advice.
>>
>>16911391
You’re retarded.
>>
>>16911391

how am i a whore lol? i'm not childish. i felt suspicious so i acted on it.
>>
>>16911323
You're right for being mad at him but at the same time you can't read other people's texts so you can't just directly confront him because you'll get shat for that.
Instead you had to make he someone spills the beans with inderect attacks
>>
>>16911383

she literally out of nowhere was like "hey do you still like your nipples stimluated? im asking because my friend thinks thats weird and i told him i know people that actually like it"

and then they someone started talking about assholes and she said something like "youve licked an asshole before once. remember? ;)"

LOL
>>
>>16911323
>i read my boyfriends texts yesterday
Theres your problem. If you don't have enough trust to not have to read one another's personal correspondence you're either in a bad relationship or not old enough to be dating.
>>
>>16911398
>I felt suspicion
lol you felt nothing. He was acting the same as always.
Just another manipulative controlling whore.
>>
>>16911423
>and then they someone started talking about assholes
i'm going to assume it was your bf cause you tried to avoid typing that out.

>"youve licked an asshole before once. remember? ;)"

what in all seven hells? and he has the nerves to not block that whore the second this cancer hits his inbox? whoa... i'm impressed and shocked
>>
>>16911398
I'm not the guy who called you a whore, but you're absolutely being childish. You felt suspicious and your response was to invade his privacy rather than confront him and discuss this like an adult. Now you're flipping out because of something you had zero right to see. Might he be cheating? Sure, but you've lost any moral high ground you might have had.

You both sound like bad news.
>>
>>16911438
>>16911430

Cucks or cheaters. And what if your partner lies? "The moral ground" doesnt mean shit when the person you trusted is lieing behind your back
>>
>>16911472
>"The moral ground" doesnt mean shit when the person you trusted is lieing behind your back
either they can be the bad persona and reason you broke up, you can be the bad person and the reason you broke up, or you both can be the bad person and the reason you broke up.
Theres no way to not be a bad person if you do childish shit like that.
>>
>>16911475
Except you dont know the truth anymore and dumping someone without proof usually gets you labelled as the bad one anyways. So your options are
>be a cuck
>snoop
>break up with no proof and be the bad guy for not trusting, i mean you didnt find any proof after all
>>
>>16911488
Who cares how they label you? If you don't trust your partner, you should leave. If you cannot have an adult discussion that feels like a resolution and you have to go find evidence to make yourself feel more secure you've no business being in a relationship.

They aren't married, they don't need to figure out who gets support after the divorce. Just fucking leave if you think the other person is cheating.

Also, how many times do you think she read his texts without incident before this happened? This is control behavior.
>>
>>16911323
Dump him and run. There's plenty of good guys and even shit guys out there who don't talk about sex with their ex's. He's easily replaceable
>>
>>16911521

i actuslly never snoop through his shit, but i came home and he was so drunk that he was laying in our bed and had already pissed his pants, plus he had been acting like a jerk for a while, so i just did the shameful thing and checked to see if he was doing anything sketchy. whenever i had asked before he jsut denied everything. but i have always had a gut feeling.
>>
>>16911537
So what you're saying is you're fine with a guy who pisses himself?

Keepers, the both of you.
>>
>>16911546

im not fine with it obviously. i actually hate my life right now. i cant move out becaue i dont have enough money. thinking about living in my car desu
>>
>>16911555

Piss on him the next time he is passed out drunk.
>>
>>16911438
This point of view is actually being childishly naive.

There is a point where it is inappropriate to invade privacy, but there is also a point where it's the only way to confirm legitimate suspicions. If somebody is lying to you, there isn't a much better way to figure out the truth.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.