/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently hit it off with a guy who, unfortunately has a girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160123_161238.jpg (29KB, 480x311px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160123_161238.jpg
29KB, 480x311px
I recently hit it off with a guy who, unfortunately has a girlfriend. It seems like I can do one of two things, either wait for them to break up, or just move on completely. Apparently they've broken up 4 times in the past year, so that's probably a red flag.
Any thoughts/advice? Thanks
>>
Wait.
>>
>>16908893
Move on but keep him as a friend. If he's single, go for it. Never put your life on hold for someone.
>>
Gotta be honest with you, people in those sort of on/off relationships usually have a lot of baggage. That's why they can't maintain a healthy relationship. I've seen it happen a lot where they will end up cheating on someone else they date with the on/off person or break up suddenly to get back with them. Obviously I don't know this person that you are interested in but I think you should use your best judgement if you ever want to pursue him right after a breakup.

In general I would say move on and maybe keep yourself open to the possibility if you really want that but be cautious.
>>
>>16909065

What does this actually mean.

I'm really into a girl that I might not get to date. But I have been waiting for her for like a year. what does it mean to put my life on hold? I've been doing everything else I normally do
>>
>>16909087
It means you should be dating and seeing other women rather than waiting and pining for one who might not ever come around. What if you miss the love of your life because you're waiting for this girl? Hell, what if you just miss getting your dick sucked on a Saturday night?
>>
The best way to make them break up is to get really close to him. Make your presence known to her.
>>
>>16909097

Eh, I honestly don't even really care. I haven't had sex in 5 years by choice. Before I met this girl, I turned down like 3-4 opportunities for sex. Sex isn't a big deal to me, at all. and if I wait 5 years and still nothing happens. Whatever
>>
>>16909115
What if it isn't sex you're missing but a relationship?
>>
>>16909131

I mean, i don't feel like im missing anything..
>>
>>16909131
Then why bother even waiting for this one? Why not just say "fuck it" and go your own way?

Your desire betrays you.
>>
>>16909139
Bah....this >>16909142
was for you
>>
>>16909142

I don't really know. I guess because I have feelings for her and don't know what to do about it
>>
>>16909149
Your call, but if you want a relationship, and it seems like you do, it doesn't make sense to just wait and watch from afar. Unless you don't want the relationship so much as the fantasy.
>>
>>16909158

I want her, but I'm sort of accepting that won't happen.

I'm just not interested in other girls. Like right now, I know a girl who would have sex with me if I wanted. But i just don't care. This slut invited me to hang out with her tonight. And I just don't want to
>>
Become his friend.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.