[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Helloooooo. 4CHAN, anus of the internet. (this is a compliment)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: cubicle.jpg (52KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
cubicle.jpg
52KB, 500x306px
Helloooooo. 4CHAN, anus of the internet. (this is a compliment)
Do any of you know of suicide chat-rooms that aren't "pro-life" . i.e. don't try to actively dissuade you... might even share methods...etc?
IRC or other.
>>
>>16908312
Try talking to a Mortician
>>
>>16908318
well that doesn't make.. hmmm...ok..sort of does, in a crazy kind of way.
Hmmm, my wife was a doctor. She knew the "death cocktails" that terminal patients got. But can't discuss that with her now cause she got cancer and died.
>>
can you not google methods?

a fast train is pretty much foolproof
>>
>>16908342
had that thought today.
got a have balls though.
and I don't think we have "fast trains" where I live. It's more of a 19th century locomotive that'll probably mangle me.
>>
I don't, because suicide is fucking terrible and you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>16908362
if suicide is so terrible, why do so many people do it? duh!
>>
>>16908370
I've done it, and I'm speaking from experience when I say suicide is terrible.

Now, obviously I didn't succeed, but I'm very glad that I didn't.
>>
>>16908312
Better to ask /b/ for this type of advice.
>>
>>16908381
gotcha!
>>
I know exactly the kind of thing you'd be looking for and it's called alt.suicide.bus.stop

The only thing is the community has more or less gone away over the years and most of the IRCs are all but dead (no pun intended).

The name comes from the idea that feeling suicidal is much like waiting at a bus stop. Buses come and go every now and again. You can sit and wait or you can get on one if you'd like, but no one forces you to do anything.

I like the name personally, it's charming, but the original board that's defunct now used to receive threats saying they were encouraging suicide which they weren't.
>>
>>16908370
because most people who commit suicide are so terribly depressed that they simply cannot stand it any longer.
they're basically stuck between a rock and a hard place, i.e. they don't necessarily want to die, but at this point, committing suicide seems like the only option to end their pain (it's called tunnel vision).
don't know about you, but this sure seems like a pretty fucking terrible last resort kind of 'solution' to me.
>>
Climb to the top of (and inside) an active volcano. If you're going to go, might as well get an interesting experience out of it. Money doesn't matter, what could you be saving for if you're going to be dead, besides flights are cheap. Pain doesn't matter either, you don't care about life and will not be feeling soon remember.

I bet if you tried you would change your mind about life half way there.
>>
>>16908522
>it's called tunnel vision

no it's not
>>
>>16908533
Nice one. I would do it, though, the logistics are tough. What IS an active volcanoe? Where are they? Can you actually got to the rim and throw yourself in?
Is that painless? I imagine myself bouncing around the rocks and falling in hot rocks and burning slowly to death like Darth (the douchebag one) Vader
>>
>>16908647
Not the guy you replied to, but:
>What IS an active volcanoe?
A volcano is said to be active when the caldera (the hole at the top) contains liquid magma rather than solid rock.
>Where are they?
If you're in the US, Sangay in Ecuador is your closest one
>Can you actually got to the rim and throw yourself in?
You'd have to be able to climb to the top, which is about 17,500' (about 2/3 the height of Mt Everest). For obvious reasons there's no road or trail, and you certainly won't find a cable car.
>Is that painless? I imagine myself bouncing around the rocks and falling in hot rocks and burning slowly to death like Darth (the douchebag one) Vader
I'd say it would be the polar opposite of painless. There are some videos floating around (you could probably find them on yt) of a guy throwing various things in to an active caldera, go watch them. Liquid rock is very, very dense, so you wouldn't sink in to it or even break the surface, it'd just be like laying on a griddle only hotter.
>>
>>16908312

You can usually talk to us (/b/, here, etc.) We usually don't really care if you want to take your own life.
>>
>>16908312
>Do any of you know of suicide chat-rooms that aren't "pro-life" . i.e. don't try to actively dissuade you... might even share methods...etc?
In many jurisdictions, that would be considered a form of murder, or at least manslaughter.

We're probably as close to what you're looking for as one can find. We will still actively try to dissuade you, because you are wrong -you do not want to die- but we often do share information on methods.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.