[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was talking to a guy for about two weeks, just being friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1545562-bigthumbnail.jpg (106KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
1545562-bigthumbnail.jpg
106KB, 450x281px
I was talking to a guy for about two weeks, just being friends. I noticed that he likes me though.

Today, he asked me out on a date and I said yes. Then he asked me if I am interested in a serious relationship.

I thought he meant it like he does not want a serious relationship, and I said "yes, of course. I don't want anything casual if that's what you mean."

So, then I was a little upset and he noticed. So he calls me and says "I didn't mean to say I don't want a serious relationship with you, I want to kiss you and hug you everyday".

So... I just feel weird.

He only knows me for 2 weeks and we didn't even have a first date, only saw each other at uni. So how can he say to me "I wanna kiss you and hug you everyday"? Does he just say anything to get to have sex with me? :/

From what I know of him, he seems like a nice guy, nerdy and smart but hyperactive.
>>
>>16906005
That sounds like he really fucking likes you. I would just wait until he takes you out on dates.
>>
>>16906021
Thanks, that's what I initially thought but for some reason doubted it.

It is true, I will see how he is on the date. To be honest when we talk in real life I feel that he really likes me but when we text he sometimes says weird random things so maybe because of that I didn't understand what he meant.
>>
>>16906034
People do that all the time, like me for instance. I text very very dry. But in person I'm ecstatic, hilarious, and interesting.
>>
>>16906005
Limerence, look it up.

He isn't trying to just get in your pants, but his very quick attachment to you may not be healthy either. Having been that guy a decade ago, I will tell you to be very, very careful. He may not be as emotionally stable as he seems.
>>
>>16906005
Sounds kind of autistic.

But eh. Probably harmless.

A guy that just wanted to get in your pants would be a lot better at it than this.
>>
>>16906101
Yeah... It is weird because he doesn't know me very well and I want him to like me for me.

On the other hand, my ex also fell in love with me as soon as we talked and we lasted for 2 years and were very compatible.

>>16906171
He is definitely not autistic, he's very friendly with people but as I said, hyperactive and gets excited quickly. I hope you are right that he doesn't just want sex.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.