[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an amazing girlfriend. She's beautiful and wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1434907591006.jpg (285KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1434907591006.jpg
285KB, 1920x1280px
I have an amazing girlfriend. She's beautiful and wants the same things out of life as I do. We're currently sophomores in college. I cant seem to find anything that I really have an interest in at the school we're going to. I'd really like to do Architecture, but it doesn't offer it. Nor do I have enough money to pay for a school or to relocate to one that does. I've always wanted to join the military, and I thought about joining the Air Force. But thats 4 years of my life gone, and then 4 more for school. I'm afraid being away from her might make her distant and fall for someone else or something. Yknow? I couldn't be there for her. She assures me she'll love me forever, no matter what. And I believe her. But I've also never had a long term relationship before. I'm conflicted about what to do honestly. Do I just get a basic business degree but stay with her here? Or do I join the military and go for a career I'm actually interested in? When it comes down to it, I'd rather have her in my life than anything else. But I know I'll have to support her when we're older and want to be prepared for that.

Any advice? Thanks for all the help.
>>
>>16905227
bumpp
>>
>>16905103
>wants the same things out of life as I do. We're currently sophomores in college.
The former statement is invalidated by the latter.

My statement is supported by your statement here:

>I cant seem to find anything that I really have an interest in at the school we're going to.
>>
>>16905103
Do what you want to do in life. If you're meant to stay together, you'll both find ways of making it work. Tell her what you'd like to do, ask her what she needs to be happy in that situation and make the effort to give her what she needs. If she loves you then she'd want you to do what makes you happy and support you through it.
>>
>>16905398
?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.