[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going to music school >Have individual lessons with voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>Going to music school
>Have individual lessons with voice teacher I got set up with through the school.
>She's fucking hot as hell
>Am seriously in love with this bitch
>She likes me back a little bit. Stares right at me and smiles when I smile at her while she's singing during every performance of hers I attend. Also blushes all the time during our lessons and occasionally lets the facade crack.
>She has boyfriend.
>She knows I like her.
>I don't want to risk losing her as a teacher, she is seriously competent.
>But I want things to be comfortable
>As of right now, lessons with her are an emotional roller coaster. When I'm around her, I get all giggly, but then I feel like absolute shit after the lesson, sometimes for days, because the extenuating circumstances mean it would be really shitty of me to make any moves, and she would probably shoot me down anyway because of those same circumstances.
>I want to not love her anymore so I can keep her as a teacher.
>What do?
>>
Just go beat him. Take the girl and be a hero. Do it man!
>>
Don't get involved. Remember that if she cheats on him or is flirtatious with someone else, she might do the same to you, should you get in a relationship with her.

You're a student and having a romantic relationship with a teacher can be harmful. Depending on the school, she could get fired if you're found out. Or if you have a fight, lessons will be awkward.

It's worse than dating a coworker. Just don't. Wait until you graduate and then pursue a relationship if you want.
>>
>>16904449
Don't pursue it because if you have a relationship with her, and the school finds out, you'll get expelled, and she'll get fired
>>
Don't fuck in the work place. This goes the same for teachers and students.
>>
>>16904449
JFC this board is horrible. Not you, the responses.

1. Find another option for a voice teacher.
2. Ask her out.

I say these things because keeping her as a teacher is going to impede your education, not just in the section she teaches but in general due to unresolved feelings.

You like her, she likes you, communicate your feelings, have a contingency plan, and keep on truckin.
>>
>>16904449
Stop acting like a kid and keep it in your pants.
>>
Just flirt with her, dude. After a while she won't be able to help herself.

If she really likes you, that's a sign that she knows she might eventually want to have sex with you.

Just make her feel comfortable, make her laugh, and show her that you're interested without crossing the line or taking it too far.
>>
>>16904449
She is treating you in a wholly professional manner. Do her the courtesy of doing the same.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.