[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, I'll try to keep it short. My mom is inviting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1456764200930.jpg (28KB, 409x450px) Image search: [Google]
1456764200930.jpg
28KB, 409x450px
Hi /adv/,

I'll try to keep it short. My mom is inviting strangers over to drink and fuck all the time. They don't even bother to hide it and it's turning me crazy. When I confront my mom she tries to laugh it off. But I know that one of those guys might be a crazy one so besides hearing them having sex he might even try to hurt me. What do I do? Any advice on this?
>>
>>16904305
I'm an 18 year old female btw. I'm trying to move out of the house and leave it all behind but I have to find a better job first as housing is expensive around here
>>
>>16904316
Try to find a roomie you can live with and pay rent out of what you are making now. That shit's nasty.
>>
Breaking news.
Your mom is a hoe.
>>
>>16904336
It isn't just nasty. Some of these guys think they have the right to decide how stuff goes around here, as if they are my father or something. This is so ridiculous I can't even explain, and my mom allows them to do it.

>>16904424
Tell me something new
>>
>>16904428
>my mom allows them to do it.
Because she gets extra cash from it so she can pay for better clothes, your college, your stuff, and things like that.
>>
>>16904435
She doesn't get anything besides alcohol and sex
>>
Bump
>>
>>16904305
Charlie?
>>
Move out fast fast
Get ready to wreck one of them
Lock you're door
>>
Get a gun,and demand an alowance!,every time! Be a pimp! ,by
>>
>>16904305
That's my fetish OP but I second this >>16904336
makes for a good drama movie while reducing the time dealing with that shit
>>
Tell your mom to choose between them and you.
If she chooses them, leave and never look back. This is a dangerous situation.
>>
>>16904305
Set the house on fire while they are having sex and collect big on insurance
>>
>>16906513
>Tell them to choose between your mom and you

fix'd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.