[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make my ex cry. You see, we were together for a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I want to make my ex cry. You see, we were together for a couple of years, then apart from one another due to visas... and she secretly got married, all the while telling me she still loved me. It's been a couple of months since I found out and now I'm finally feeling angrier than I do sad. I want to send her a message that makes her really bawl when she wakes up and reads it, so her brand new husband asks her why and she has to admit what happened.

All I've got is this, but it seems a bit emo:

>I want you to know how you made me feel. My heart breaks a little more every time I think of you, and everything makes me think of you. You can't imagine how much you hurt me. I can't believe you didn't care.I used to go to work every day and think it was a step closer to being able to able to earn enough so we could marry and you could stay in the UK. Now I don't know why I go. You were all of my dreams, and now I have none left. You'll never know how that feels, because you don't care enough. The girl I loved, whom I thought cared about me, is gone. She doesn't exist any more. To me, it's like she died. And you're the one who killed her.

Any suggestions?
>>
It seems like she was using you to get a visa and found that she didn't like you enough to go through with it? Did she marry someone from your country? If this is the case the liklihood of her caring about your feelings is low, tell her you had a "sleeping" or host STI that you didn't tell her about when you were dating, she'll freak out and get tested, something her new husband will probably find out about.
>>
>>16904097
Sending her anything will only show her that she still can get a hold on you. Learned from experience, don't do shit. Bitch's not worth the time.
>>
It's a bad idea and it loses you the high ground. What will give her a deeper, achieve sadness is if you never talk to her again. In a few months, maybe years, she'll remember you and try to rekindle something casually. Give her nothing. Act as though you two never happened, like she never existed. If you let her know she got to you like your faggy message she won't give a rats ass. Give her nothing.
>>
>>16904097
yeah, toss that whiny crap out and live your life again with a girl that actually gives a shit about you.

if you were the side dick and she went off and got married to her main dick, then it means something in her main relationship made her unhappy and insecure. i promise you, they won't last.

if you show her the things that COULD have been with this cheating harlot with your new girl, then she may come to doubt her decision, and even come crawling back, as scum usually do.

but seriously, that shit you wrote would just make me laugh or cringe.
>>
>>16904127
Nah, hers (China). It's been over a year, so it's too long to do the VD thing. I wish I were a girl and she were a guy. Then I could just say I was pregnant and had an abortion because I didn't want her kid. That would have been amazing.

>>16904133
I don't want her back, I just want her to be miserable.

>>16904139
Nah, I wasn't the side dick. I met her gran and cousins and everything, stayed with her family for two months... but when she had to leave and we went on a break I guess she was under pressure to get married quickly so she met the guy and married him in a year.
>>
>>16904234
>>16904234
If she doesn't give a shot about you now, and let me be clear - she doesn't - nothing you can do will tug at her heart strings or make her feel guilty. Being apathetic to her will a) let her know she's worth nothing to you while b) preserving your dignity, something you need a little more of by the sound of your message in OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.