[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW FUCKED AM I??: >Meet girl in my dorm before she goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1357819261955.jpg (42KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1357819261955.jpg
42KB, 550x400px
HOW FUCKED AM I??:

>Meet girl in my dorm before she goes out clubbing
>Hitting it off great, she has to leave in a hurry but says she wants my number when I'm back
>Tell my mate about this chick, he asks for a photo so I screenshot her DP and send it to him
>She comes back and we're hanging out. Going very well
>Give her my phone so she can add her number, accidentally clicks some button and the photo of her comes up on the screen, right next to a photo of my ex
>Says some confused sentence under her breath
>As I'm walking off she calls out and says goodnight

Boys, how fucked am I. I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow in person and explain the whole thing in truth and how fucking embarrassing it was, just make a joke of it and play it cool.

Or am I totally fucking done and do I look like a serial rapist/stalker
>>
>>16903704
LOL pretty fucked

Like the circumstance is normal but it's still creepy as fuck for some reason even after you explain it.
>>
>meet girl online
>be talking for awhile
>never met
>i'm in love
>she lives a couple hours away
>eventually get set up to meet her
>she's my phone background
>actually go to see her
>trailer trash
>obviously slut of small town
>made out with her not as hot sister infront of me, and her sisters bf
>ate her pussy
>hanging out in living room
>look awkard 'cause i'm a bit older
>pull out phone like most awkward people do in situtaions
>it's her on my lockscreen
>it's her on my BG
>she sees
>asks me why
>shrug
>end up pulling spaghetti from my pockets and leaving a trail as I go back to my car and head back home to try and forget everything

Pussy was really nice, wish we fucked while I was still cool.
>>
File: IMG-20160311-WA0000.jpg (57KB, 564x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160311-WA0000.jpg
57KB, 564x870px
Haha fuck OP, you're last chance is to be straight up and tell her you sent an image of her to your mate because you thought she was cute. It's your only hope. If you're attractive it might work. Otherwise, bad luck mate and better luck next time.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 406x363px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 406x363px
>>
>>16903760
Dude, there are so many white trash chicks and you don't even realize until you see their shithole homes.
>>
>normie problems

fuck off
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.