[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting to that age where most women are divorced with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1457385743107.jpg (54KB, 411x517px) Image search: [Google]
1457385743107.jpg
54KB, 411x517px
I'm getting to that age where most women are divorced with kids. I absolutely refuse to raise another man's kids. Its nothing against the kids themselves and I know complicated situations happen but I just can't
>>
>>16903269
Yeah, you're a prissy little faggot and these women have had a life and have strength and know love like you'll never know.
>>
>>16903276
Pregnant at 16 huh?
>>
>>16903269
Well maybe you should do something about it before you get to that age?
>>
It's good that you know this about yourself and are courageous enough to post it anonymously on 4chan.
>>
I just date them for a little while and avoid all contact with the child. 6/7 of the single mothers I've dated started dropping hints about moving in together or outright marriage within a few months. That's usually where I end it. You get my dick, not my wallet.
>>
>>16903281
I should say I'm pretty much in it. I'm [spoiler]39[/spoiler]. Had great relationships that couldn't work out and I want to settle.
>>
>>16903279
37 and 39, and naturally.
>>
>>16903295
One with downs, the other with autism?
>>
>>16903288
I don't even know what you're trying to say, you want my name date of birth and social security number to post thoughts on the internet?
>>
>>16903295
Oh, then good for you. That's a good age to have kids
>>
>Date them for a couple of months
>Sex them up
>Dump them when they start talking about future life plans/introduce you to the kids.

Simple, if they insist on showing you to their kids then just exit stage right.

Pussy's pussy, you can't expect to always get premium grade stuff for the rest of your life anon. Sometimes you gotta settle.
>>
>>16903276
>>16903288
Gullible women who just picked out the tallest man they could find and then was surprised he had no sense of commitment detect
>>
>>16903291
Ouch, you did know about the fact that for women it's recommended that they give birth before the age of 35?
Maybe aim for someone in 30-35 age group there might be women who are getting as desperate as you to find a father for their children.

To tell the truth you're about to surpass that age and reach the "I will never have children of my own" age.
>>
>>16903318
and with father I mean real father not a step father.
>>
>>16903318
I don't really want kids, my dad had me older than this anyway
>>
>>16903348
Then focus on ones that can't have them and don't really want kids for whatever reason that may be.
There are many women out there like who fear that there are no men out there to accept them in their current state.
>>
>>16903348
Find a woman with a similar view. Men can get a woman pregnant whenever but a woman starts showing birth problems around 36
>>
>>16903269
So don't date women with kids. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.