[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I don't usually do this sort of thing, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 91.jpg (46KB, 615x407px) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
46KB, 615x407px
Hey /adv/, I don't usually do this sort of thing, I'm strong minded and like to solve my own problems. I've been in relationships before but the feelings have never been this strong.

>be in love with girl (best friend) who has bf (I know, top choice...)
>admit feelings
>feelings are returned but not ready to break up with bf
>last few days of college
>things get intense
>sex.png
>return home for 2months (from another town)
>talk everyday to begin with
>drops off to next to nothing after first month
>met new friend
>happy for her, etc
>talks about friend a lot, hang out heaps as well
>return to college
>recently broke up with bf
>don't want to be that guy so ask how it is between us
>"not ready for relationship anon"
>"still have feelings for you"
>I ask about the friend
>"friend is kinda, sorta more than friend"
>feel lied to because "not ready for a relationship", she knows I feel this way
>3 weeks later
>she brings up friend as "just friend"
>still hangs out with him whenever possible
>sends pictures of his dog in his room at obscure hours
>does everything with friend that she would do with ex bf, except sex apparently
>hurts to be around her, hurts to not be around her

Thanks for reading, any advice would be great.
>>
>>16902116
she isnt romantically or sexually interested in you. the sooner you accept this the less pain you are in for.
>>
>>16902116

>having a slut as your best friend
>encouraging cheating
>orbiting
>thinking youre special
>not paying attention to "if she does it to him she will do it to you"

Nah faggot you earned this, get wrekt
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.