[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopefully someone can help me on this. My little sister and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: duble b8.jpg (193KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
duble b8.jpg
193KB, 717x960px
Hopefully someone can help me on this.

My little sister and I haven't been on the best of terms lately. This past summer she worked with me, and was generally kind of an asshole. She would ignore me, talk to other people really excitedly, and basically used me as a prop.

I decided that I've had enough of her taking me for granted, so I decided that I'm going to use the PUA technique called the freeze out, where you show no affection to somebody until they basically become so desperate for your attention that they do what you want.

This isn't working too well unfortunately: I was driving her home and she basically started crying and accused me of not caring about her anymore.

What should I do /adv/?
>>
Working with and spending so much time with your sister sounds kind of weird to me.
Maybe you are a little too close to her?
Making her cry by not showing affection towards her?

This is a weird reaction imho.
I had lot's of fights with my sister but never did anyone cry because of this.
>>
>>16901332
I don't know. It's all kind of weird.

I also was trying to get our younger brothers in on it, and getting them to ignore her, but I suspect they told her because she said something about turning our little brothers against her.
>>
>>16901289
>the freeze out
nigga what the fuck its called the cold shoulder and its existed a lot longer than any pua bullshit
>>
Why the fuck are you using PUA techniques on your little sister? Do you want to fuck her? Seriously, what a creepy post.

When the girl you're dating starts to ignore you then feel free to play those kinds mind games with her (Personally I don't have the time or energy for that shit even in relationships, which is a policy that's always served me well, but you do you.) When a family member starts treating you that way, have a fucking talk with them like an adult. You're family.
>>
>>16901441
No, I don't want to fuck her, I just want her to accept that she's subservient to me. That's whole point of PUA techniques right?
>>
>>16901441
>>16901447
Maybe I just don't understand the purpose of the technique. What should I do instead?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.