[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My daughter (13) is starting to like boys What the FUCK do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 00000065-001.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16KB, 291x300px
My daughter (13) is starting to like boys

What the FUCK do I do?

I knew this would happen eventually, but FFS I'm scared about my lil tomboy
>>
>>16901063
post pics
>>
>>16901063
Rape her so she never wants to touch a boy ever again. She'll hate you, but you can take it. You'll live without her in your life, but you'll save her. You're the hero she needs, not the one she deserves
>>
Sadly it's something you'll have to come to terms with , where I live it's normal to fuck at 14 so just be lucky that it's just innocent , when my little girl hits that age I'll have a lot more to worry about my fellow father friend
>>
>>16901063
Homeschool her and make sure she never goes outside to turn her into a drooling autist
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x799px
>>16901063
I woul sit down and talk to her about how boys can take advantages of her and that she should only do stuff she feels comfortable to do. Also be safe. Don't be over barring but supportive.
>>
Boo-fucking-hoo. She's not your little angel forever and she will hate you if you shelter her away from the world just because you dont want her to get pregnant. The sooner you realize she will not be perfect forever, the better.
>>
>>16901063
Instill good values, set clear boundaries, and let her be informed of the consequences of crossing those boundaries. Trust her to make good decisions, and if she's got a boy over, keep an eye on him.

You don't need to be a helicopter parent unless she really fucks up and makes you lose your trust in her.
>>
>>16901063
My sister is almost doing 15 and she doesn't care about boys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.