[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok my one goal in life was to meet my soul mate and its not going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Turtle_Character_Card.png (453KB, 408x648px) Image search: [Google]
Turtle_Character_Card.png
453KB, 408x648px
Ok my one goal in life was to meet my soul mate and its not going well, I really just want my first to be a virgin, it cant be that much to fucking ask. (non religious virgin) I'm yet to have sex (a fact I'm not ashamed of) because of the 5 girls who have offered none have been virgins, and I would feel unclean if I were to have sex with them. Is that not a fair enough reason to decline sex?

To get to the point how fucked am I? looking fora virgin quality girl I can form a connection with. I'm currently 20 in AUS
>>
You will die a virgin unless you lose that retarded way of thinking.
>>
>>16899639
>I really just want my first to be a virgin
>To get to the point how fucked am I

As non-native English speaker I find it somewhat humorous to ask "how fucked am I" as a virgin.
>>
>>16899639
Op you're an idiot. None of this shit matters. You've got a fucked up sense of reality.
>>
>>16899639
If you're okay dating religious, catholics and muslims are most likely to remain virgins before marriage / meeting the one.

If you don't want to date religious, you're gonna struggle. A lot.

Most healthy, attractive, well adjusted 20 y/o women aren't virgins. To find the virgins, you have to go for ones that either aren't healthy, or aren't attractive, or aren't well adjusted.

Furthermore, you won't know if they're a V Until you know them intimately, because it's not the kind of question you can casually ask without coming across as fucking wierd.

TLDR: Hard to find virgins. Harder to find FUCKABLE virgins. Even harder to actually fuck them
>>
>>16899755
Religious girls are more likely to be technical virgins. They will have sucked plenty of cock and taken it up the ass.
>>
>>16899639
>5 girls have offered
Lmao. I'm sure that's what happened. You're just a virgin with a power trip and don't want to be the experiential underdog. Typically I see people with low self confidence (ie. Robots) with this issue. It's northing to be ashamed of but you don't have to lie about it.
>>
When I was a virgin I thought like you OP. But sex really doesn't matter as much as an intimate emotional connection. If you had good chemistry with someone that you rejected you missed out on somtheing good.

Also, virgins are horrible at sex. It's actually pretty funny that you'd prefer to have a terrible first sexual experience. Not to mention the blood and pain on your SO's part you'll likely inflict out of ignorance.

You might want to remember as well that girls classify themselves as virgins even if they've jerked off a hundred guys, blown a thousand or even done anal.
>>
>I really want my first to be a virgin

Coming from someone who's first WAS a virgin. I thought it was going to be insanely hot and intimate. She bled and all that jazz, but it really wasn't anything special. It was tight but she was unexperienced and a bit prudish.

OP you're a fucking faggot.

The used goods/virgin cliche/meme is really fucking annoying. People who browse 4chan should not have such high standards.
>>
>>16899639
convert to some shitty cult religion then marry some guys daughter after you pay him for her

you still won't be soul mates based on virginity and she'll probably resent you though
>>
OP, all you're going to get is hate from asking about this stuff on /adv/, so don't bother.

t. virgin girl
>>
At 20 you shouldn't find it too hard to be around 17/18-year-olds and many of them will still be virgins. Probably won't be too hard to sleep with them either.

Can you find one you will connect with? I suspect it won't be too easy if you have to determine whether they are virgins before you put time into trying to then sleep with them.

It's not something I really understand. You want to sleep with a woman who is a virgin, specifically because she hasn't slept with anyone? You want to find someone you think is pure and then hound them into fucking you?

The bigger issue is why exactly you think women who don't want sex or love are going to be the ideal women to form a loving and sexual relationship with. There's no reason they wouldn't I just think it's a strange approach.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.