[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long-ish background inc. Met this girl last year in Uni and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Long-ish background inc.

Met this girl last year in Uni and became really good friends over the winter holidays. I started to become really into her but I never asked her out. Kinda a big age difference (I'm 18, she's 21). I met her through my older sister as they're good friends as well.

In January she started dating this guy and we drifted apart quite a bit... our relationship became pretty toxic too.

About 3 weeks ago I decided to finally tell her how I felt and just lay it out there. She and I got into a pretty big argument about our relationship, the guy she was seeing, our mutual friends - everything. It was the first time either of us had been completely honest about how we felt and it ended with us not talking to each other at all until this past weekend. I got into a fight with a someone trying to throw a party in the dorm I'm an RA at and he started talking about my sister and this girl. Got that dealt with, but after that I guess I just pussied out and texted her again, told her that she still means a lot to me and I'm open to being friends again.

Talking to her more this week I found out that she dropped the guy she was talking to after we stopped talking, she told me that he wasn't worth whatever relationship we had. If I'm being honest with myself I hated the idea of them together so much that I blocked her out of my mind and let all of my feelings die out. But now that we're talking again and doing things together... fuck, the feels are coming back. I just know that the relationship that I'm looking for just isn't meant to be, but I can't let her go.

What do I do? I'm so done with the heartache everytime she or someone else says, "if you two/we were together..."
>>
Bump... I guess I should mention that the reason we never tried dating was because she never really thought I was actually into her until I explicitly told her. I had been her date for banquets and a whole bunch of other things throughout the time period we were super close.
>>
>>16899489
kinda all over the place here.

you told her how you feel. She said you were worth more than her previous relationship.

Seems like you are in a relationship with her now? and if you are everything seems fine.

not sure what your issue is here?
>>
>>16899614
She been very clear that all she'll ever feel is platonic feelings for me and I completely understand that, it's just that I'm still stuck trying to have a romantic one with her and she's getting pretty concerned. I don't want to lose her as a friend but I'm not over her yet and I'm not sure what to do so I don't fuck anything up.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.