[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get included into a project to help neets get a job >supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1456593252971.jpg (361KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1456593252971.jpg
361KB, 1536x2048px
>get included into a project to help neets get a job
>supposed to get called
>no calls
>send email to company responsible for this project
>apparently they were outsourcing the responsability to contact the partecipants of the project to a call center
>wich number I might have blocked due to spam some time ago
>because they tried to contact me for 3 days
>they tell me they are going to try and contact me again
>to pay attention to my incoming calls and eventually call the number back if I miss the call
>I unblock every number so that I can receive the call
>no calls in 3 days

What the fuck do I do?
Do I try to contact them via mail again?
I don't wanna miss this chance goddamit.
>>
Maybe I should send them my cellphone number again to make sure?
I would try to contact the number I was supposed to be getting a call from from my missed (or blocked) calls but there's literally 20-30 numbers I should try.
>>
>>16899197
Why not ask them what number you can call so you can call them instead of waiting for them to call you?
>>
>>16899370
I'm gonna do that, but i just found out my cellphone wasn't working yesterday for some reason and today the same.
I just got the message of a missed call but there's no way to see the number goddamit.
So i'm fucking worried now.
>>
Goto craigslist
Find job
Profit
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.