[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get back at a girl for talking to me for just the attention?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
8KB, 252x200px
How do I get back at a girl for talking to me for just the attention? She used me and agreed to go out on a date with me and flaked on me and then got with another guy on the same day. She was being all sexual with me.
I want to use her.
>>
>>16899033
Don't be petty and move on. Shit happens. Deal with it like a man.
>>
>>16899070
Fuck off the world isn't fair and I wanna fuck her and leave her.
>>
Rape
>>
>>16899072
t.Bumblasted virgin

You won't get what you're after, just admit you got used like a chump and learn from the mistake.
>>
>>16899077
She keeps talking to me aswell
>>
>>16899033
>How do I get back at a girl for talking to me for just the attention?

You don't mate, that's not what men do. You let yourself get played like a fiddle, all you can do is learn from it and move on.
>>
>>16899085
Then cut her off. It sucks man I know, I have been there before but you have to just move on and learn from it and not let yourself be taken for a dunce again
>>
Well if she wanted attention. .. move on and don't give her any
>>
>>16899033
you dont. you take it on the chin and use it as a lesson for the future. most women are attention seeking children. keep this in mind from now on.

sometimes you dont get revenge. stop being a child, man up and move on
>>
>>16899116
OK
>>
in the same boat op, god speed to us both to not giving a fuck about it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.