[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been brainwashed into believing that all forms of approaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1432547275776.png (22KB, 265x99px) Image search: [Google]
1432547275776.png
22KB, 265x99px
I've been brainwashed into believing that all forms of approaching or making advances on women are creepy by default. I wont say by who but it started at a very young age.
How do I break out of the cage?
>>
Do you have any female friends?
>>
>>16897391
No, did you really have to ask?
>>
Tell me how you would approach a girl, then.
And give more than one method/example
>>
File: disgust.jpg (52KB, 1024x1094px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
52KB, 1024x1094px
>>16897512

Did you really have to make yet another thread about this? Go on the catalogue and see your brothers talking about how hard it is to approach women, you sad fuck.

What went through your mind when you decided to make a thread instead of googling it? - ''Oh maybe I can get some insight from people that feel like me!'' - But... theres plenty of it if you google it, you and thousands of other faggots feel the same.

So tell me, what do you really want? Some mighty method that will give you the balls to approach some girl and get the pussy you crave? Some magic words that you havent thought off that could give you an ephipany? Tell me anon, what the fuck do you want?
>>
>>16897523
To upset you
>>
>>16897523
at least people here are honest, unlike how many of those worthless articles you mention

t. not op
>>
>>16897543
Being honest, and being an as swipe that projects isn't the same thing. However, people here aren't as afraid of giving criticism if need be, instead of sugar-coated statements and cliche phrases that an nothing to a person who doesn't have what he or she wants already.
>>
>>16897543

Hey anon, let me tell you something, reading a solution wont solve your problem if you dont apply it at all.

We can sit here all day talking about this, providing solutions to this faggot, taking this like if it was the deepest issue in the world that requires the full capacity of the human psyque.

Or we can take it as simple as it is and understand that all ideas, or those ideas you say are ''bullshit'' (if you provide examples that would be great btw) were derived from human ingenuity.

So while you might be expecting to come here and expect a different answer, chances are you could find it, easily, a few clicks away from you.

And trust me, you will if you stop considering this issue of a profound nature and start embracing it for its simplicity.
>>
>>16897563

>le project memey

WEW
>>
>>16897599
I don't even know what you mean.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.