[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple details, He's my stepdads close friend, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (774KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
774KB, 2048x2048px
Simple details,
He's my stepdads close friend, I'm gonna call him Mr.W.
Mr.W is about 23 roughly?
Went to pick stepdad up from work and Mr.W commented how hot I was
A year or two later my step dad and my mum married
Mr.W was there with his new but heavily pregnant girlfriend, we both go out to smoke.
He flirts, touching my leg and apparently his girlfriend is jealous of how he looks at me?
Fast forward a year, Mr?W send me his mobile number randomly.
Suddenly he is flirting non-stop sexually and in a general way.
Now it's a bit quieter texts me now and again with a small flirty message, his baby is 4 months now and he speaks about him.
My mum is good friends with Mr.W girlfriend and it's obvious the relationship isn't very good.
I always thought he was attractive, what do I do?

I have morals! I wouldn't let him cheat on her with me and I defo wouldnt wreck a family but there is feelings between us and i have got to the point where I want to see him and just chat to him when things are bad for me

I'm so stuck on what to do
>>
Just ruin that family. It'll feel great, trust me.
>>
>>16895013
>I have morals! I wouldn't let him cheat on her with me

Wanna bet on it?
>>
>>16895013
Just remember by the 5th time you fuck him he'll be cheating on you and complaining to the new slut about what a bitch you are.
>>
Given that this is at least the second the time you've posted this, I'm guessing no matter what anyone tells you, you just want to fuck him and are looking for someone to justify that.

Since you obviously don't give a shit about "morals" and won't listen to any other answer. Just go fuck him.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.