[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come on in, pop a squat and tell me your troubles anon. I attempt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Come on in, pop a squat and tell me your troubles anon.
I attempt to offer sound coherent advice and endeavor to help you because i refuse to help myself, please anons grant me the honor of serving you. I wish for nothing more than to help ease your mind and be an avenue to the true answers that lie deep within you.
>>
I just went through my bfs phone. He has kik, and he didn't have any active conversations. But I looked at his contacts, and most of them are quite clearly people from 4chan. Now one of these people had a topless pic. Should I be worried? I can't see how he's been interacting with these people, because he deletes his conversations. What are the chances he's exchanging nudes?
>>
How do I get a grip of everything? I spend my days and nights dreaming about certain person, I don't do my work properly and can't do anything school related. I'm tired and anxious.
>>
File: 2802403.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2802403.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
First of all if indeed he is acquiring nudes, does this break the guidelines you have set for your relationship? It seems unlikely that this is the case. I believe we should delve more into your feelings of jealousy and insecurity that are coming into light through your anxieties.
>>
>>16890725
I don't believe he would be deleting the conversations if he thought it wasn't against our relationship guidelines
>>
>>16890713
You will never truly get a "grip of everything" as long as you keep wanting for it. You must simply grasp it. Learn to control your own tendencies and human nature. Obsession is not the healthy attitude that has been portrayed in popular film and culture. I recommend steering away from your desires and focusing on getting to the root of your own perceived inadequacies that require for you to obtain this other person.Tell me anon, do you believe your anxieties and insomnia would be cured by achieving communion with this person?
>>
File: hill.jpg (34KB, 405x466px) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
34KB, 405x466px
>>16890736
Deceitful actions often point towards guilt or uncomfortably with the authentic self. It could be that he is simply hiding a strange preference for social interaction from you, perhaps he feels he cannot communicate with you about some topics. It could be that for you to find evidence of his strange conversations would leave him feeling exposed and judged. How openly do you converse with each-other? Is there judgement between you both? Did you two ever exchange nudes leading up to your relationship? What is his personality like?
>>
>>16890748
We are very open and talk about everything, including sexual things such as fantasies/new things we want to try. No we never exchanged nudes before dating, but have sent plenty afterwards.
>>
I'm 21 in college for compsci and I just don't even know anymore. The only reason I'm doing this is because I have knowledge of the subject already but I hate it. I am doing pretty well but I hate college I don't want to spend my life doing something just because. I have a real passion but I'm horrified to peruse it because I'm scared of not being financially stable. I want to just quit every day because I know it's not what I want. I just feel like I would be letting people down especially my fiancee. I dont want to come to her about this because I feel like I dont want to be a burden to her. I just feel like I'm in limbo I barely eat or sleep.
>>
Avatarfagging is against the rules, welcome to 4chan newfriend.
>>
>>16890737
I know that my obsessive and dramatic nature is the problem and solution can only be found inside. Still I feel that only if I could have that certain person, I would find motivation and energy to do everything.
>>
>>16890698
I had a gf with bpd I think. Not sure but bitch exausted me, drainder emotionaly, lowered my self estem. We broke up 2 months ago, and I still think about her. I know that she blamed me for everything and I should be happy that it ended up, but I'm sad. I dont want to get her back, no fucking way. I want to invest in myself, I want to get my self estem back, also confidence. Problem is I'm broke, I dont have a job, and can't find any for 2 months. Also I'm stuck with my hobby which is music production. No motivation to finish projects, no ideas for new one. I feel like I lost everything I had before this relationship. I'm hiting gym, I'm very social guy, also good looking, dress well itp. Probably ppl see me even better than I see myself, but I feel like I'm total faggot, with no job, motivation or shit. I want to change that, I want to love myself again.
>>
I have fallen hard for this girl. she's pure, innocent, beautiful, never had a bf, same age as me (early 20's) and im so worried ill fuck this up somehow. All the other girls around me are drug users, alcoholics, products of broken homes or rotten neighborhoods, or sex-positive feminists.

I just dont wanna lose the one person who could actually be a good mother/wife.
>>
My brother is a cunt, you'd think he would have stopped criticizing everything one does when he got older but no, every time i talk to him its as if he gets annoyed by the very conversation and starts getting mad.
He is an extreme know it all
>>
I'm so lonely. I have no friends, my girlfriend left me and I work a dead end job.
>>
>gf/bf left me
>not husband/wife divorcing

Jesus if this is the least of you guys' problems you're doing incredibly well. I can't believe how filled this board is with these same "problems".

I'm slowly starting to realize that the physical and mental abuse I had to endure as a child has been taking its toll on me throughout my life and its gotten to the point where I'm so trapped by my own nonexistent obstacles that I decided to reach out for help. I go to meet a therapist on the 14th and I have no clue where it will go from there, or if I'm even financially stable enough to afford therapy (I have healyh insurance but I doubt Obamacare will help me out at all) while trying to buy a house at the same time.
>>
Im 26, schizophrenic and repressed sexuality until 4 years ago. I cant afford therapy at this time. Due to a sense of obligation i gave up years of my life helping my family, mostly taking care of my nephew. He started school in august so Im not really needed to look after him anymore. Then my parents bought a house to turn into a rental property. In november i fell of the roof and broke my ankle and heel so i was off my feet for a few months. My foot my never function properly again but i can at least walk.

All of this has depressed me severely. How do i overcome the idea that i have lost too much time and that my life has been ruined?

My confidence has been damaged by hair loss and i hate my body. I wish i had a more feminine body. How do i overcome negative body image issues?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.