[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people make it as neets? I have no skills that could be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hitler.jpg (13KB, 637x349px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
13KB, 637x349px
How do people make it as neets?
I have no skills that could be used for a job, i hate speaking/the sound of my voice and i have no connections. I don't want to be wageslave i really don't but i'm afraid once my mother dies i'll end up a homeless retard. How do i avoid that? It seems like it's unavoidable.I don't see my life getting better, i cannot function at the capacity of a normal person, my time's running out. I need help.
>>
>>16890572
>How do people make it as neets
they live off their mother until she dies then become homeless retards

suck it up and get a job
>>
>>16890572
They don't, that's why they're NEET.
>>
See if you can get a doc to diagnose you as an actual autist, and then see if you can find programs meant to help mentally-disabled people. My local grocery market seems to hire disabled people specifically, and my cousin who has severe mental disabilities has an easier time finding jobs than I do.
>>
>>16890572
>my time's running out
this seems like a problem that will solve itself then, don't you think?
>>
I have depression and I'm borderline sucidial. Should I try and get disability or kill myself, because I don't want to work for 80 percent of my life.
>>
So what you're saying is that there's no possible way to have an income while not working some shitty job?

>>16890572
Life is like a racing game, where if you're doing good then someone crashes into you and pushes you off the map to get ahead of you, you're pretty much fucked. It's not fair that i should kill myself for having a shitty life because of someone else, if anything i should be killing the car that crashed into me and it's family, it only seems fair.
>>
>>16890572
If you are legitimately mentally handicapped, you or your mother should contact the appropriate charity or government office for job training. They'll figure out what you CAN do and try to get you work doing it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.