[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /adv/ It's been 7 years since I talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: 476.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
476.png
101KB, 500x366px
Please help me /adv/

It's been 7 years since I talked to this qt3.14, it was only once but she was very beautiful. I don't know why I keep thinking about her. She passed away.

What happened was, she kept staring at me whenever we were in the same room, I am not sure what emotion it made me feel but it's like she was the first person to care about me.

I don't think we connected or spiritual shit.

I think about her every day, I just want to forget, I have the entire 4chan advice how to succeed shit but no matter what I do I keep coming back to thoughts of this girl.

I had a nightmare just last night and she was in it, I just want to die.
>>
File: How to be a boss.jpg (107KB, 594x752px) Image search: [Google]
How to be a boss.jpg
107KB, 594x752px
>>
File: Change Your Life.jpg (1006KB, 719x2445px) Image search: [Google]
Change Your Life.jpg
1006KB, 719x2445px
>>
File: e734c5af.jpg (615KB, 1021x1203px) Image search: [Google]
e734c5af.jpg
615KB, 1021x1203px
>>
>>16889666
You shouldn't bottle up; go to talk about this to someone, in person.

Or better yet, visit the former home of this qt and talk with some people that knew her closely to know more truth about her (or if she did cast that demonic pentagram with a picture of your face under her bedroom carpet). It'll open up some old wound to her parents but they'll thank you for remembering her.
>>
File: Adv FAQ.png (2MB, 4209x4992px)
Adv FAQ.png
2MB, 4209x4992px
>>16889704
>>16889704
I moved interstate since.

I didn't even want to be friends or have sex with her at the time, it was the strangest thing.

I don't have the confidence to go visit her parents.
>>
>>16889730
>I didn't even want to be friends or have sex with her at the time, it was the strangest thing.

Then most probably it's a mental retrieval error of your brain when you caught a quick glimpse of some random pretty girl on your way to work or somewhere. Since your brain can't remember her face exactly, so it compensate by recalling a person that closely resembled her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.