[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll try to keep this short. In June I will be leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 335323578.gif (90KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
335323578.gif
90KB, 480x270px
I'll try to keep this short.

In June I will be leaving my country and travel pretty much on the other side of the globe for reasons. I am not sure if I will ever come back and there is a chance that I may even get killed. Why this is and what the job description is is not important.

What is important is that there is one thing I'd like to do befote I leave, just in case. And that is, I'd like to kiss a girl. Not talking about a random peck or anything like that but an actual kiss.

I am 25 and have never kissed or had sex, never had a gf. I am not autistic or even a sperg, but I don't think I'm a good enough guy to date good chicks. Then again it matters not how I got here, what matters is what I should do.

There is a girl that I hang around with, it's mostly hobby related stuff. I really like her, maybe even love her. We've known each other for three years. If there was one thing I'd like to do before I go it is to kiss her.

But here's the deal.. I do not know how to initiate it smoothly and I think it would be an asshole thing to do. If she has feelings for me, it sucks. If she doesn't it sucks less but still sucks. Also this is not something you just burp out "hey so I'm probs gonna go away wanna kiss?"

Should I just bite my lip and go? I think it would be the best because that way it is my loss and I won't cause any shit on others.

I hope I explained this clear enough. Kinda tired.
>>
>>16889594
Is she comfortable with you cuddling her? If not forget about kissing.

Besides it seems that you're in a lot of pressure, and she might interpret your desperation/body language wrongly.

But if you got nothing to lose, just confessed that you love her before you fly away to your doom.
>>
>>16889627
No cuddling. We're just friends who share the same hobby.

So I take it I probably should just forget about this. I don't want to put her in an awkward position nor do I want to make my goodbyes awkward as fuck.
>>
>>16889692
No there's still a small chance, and you still got some time.
Use the extra ticket trick and take her for dinner afterward. See how things goes from there.
>>
So, wait. You're not autistic?

This is a hard sell.

-

Where are you going, anyway?
>>
>>16889738
I am not autistic. Just didn't have any experience with women growing up and things kinda rolled like that on their own.

Lets say I work in private security or something like that. And this is a job I cannot turn down for various reasons.
South-East Asia, around those parts.

>>16889729
There's the risk that it'll actually work out. Would make goodbyes kinda suck for both of us. As it is, they'll only suck for me.

And getting my first kiss with this particular girl is just the best case scenario. I just want to feel what its like to kiss so I figure it could be someone else? I feel like sex is a tall order here, but I don't think scoting a kiss is impossible. But it makes me wonder if this is just me being a dumbass and longing for something "just to get it over with".

To be brutally honest I don't know what to think of this shit. I know it seems petty and stupid but for some reason closer we get to June the more bummed I am about never having even kissed a girl.
>>
File: OPs new family.jpg (19KB, 501x377px) Image search: [Google]
OPs new family.jpg
19KB, 501x377px
>>16889808
probably not a good idea:

at best she'll accept it and like it, now you guys are going to miss each other and you cant concentrate at work and youll get yourself blown up by an IED daydreaming about this girl

at the worst she will be creeped out and youll feel rejected and have lost a friend, and cant concentrate and bummed out at work, get yourself kidnapped while your feeling sorry for yourself at work and beheaded

either way youre going to die
>>
>>16889594

Go to one of the prostitutes who kiss.
>>
You've got nothing to lose by asking her on a date. If she turns you down, now you know. If she accepts, then see how it goes.
>>
>>16889808

Hey, what do you know; I work in SE Asia, also! Except, I don't have some possible death attached to me. I mean, where in SE Asia even has that kind of danger attached? You're going to supplant the Philippines government in Mindanao?

You're literally autistic. When your autistic ass gets to wherever the fuck it is, make an effort to talk to women. Some woman, in one of the countries you're going to, will want to kiss you even if you're one of the most awkward dudes on God's green.
>>
>>16889808

Ask her out, just do it.
I very much suspect that you'll regret not doing so later on, especially when you're wounded behind enemy lines while within a rebel sniper cone of vision.
>>
>>16889594
Just ask her out casually. "Hey, do you want to go out with me on xday?" Do something insanely romantic like watching a meteor shower with hot cocoa. On the date, tell her you think she's beautiful, funny, smart, and kind. Then just go for it. Leave her a note the next day that you're going away for a while and you're not sure when you'll be back but you'll always treasure that night. End it with something relevant to your hobby or an inside joke between you two.

Best of luck, OP
>>
>>16889956

Serious question: is this what autists think happens between two normal people?
>>
>>16889970
That post was actually a reference to a date I had like that. Definitely remains in the top 5. Of course it didn't end the same way as suggested, that was just for some dramatic emotional impact. Women love sappy shit if it's done tactfully.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.