[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dating a girl who produces excessive saliva. She has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Saliva.jpg (23KB, 519x346px) Image search: [Google]
Saliva.jpg
23KB, 519x346px
I'm dating a girl who produces excessive saliva.

She has a great personality, she's attractive, I like her a lot. But she's one of those types that develops excessive amounts of saliva. It slowly accumulates around her mouth and lips, little by little, as she talks. She also develops that white thin film of dry saliva on the corners of her mouth. It grosses me the fuck out. It makes me not want to kiss her. And to make things worse, her teeth are yellow! She would be so awesome if she just fixed her oral hygiene. We have sex all the time, and we know each other pretty well so I'm thinking of saying something about it, but I know since she's a female she'll be offended.

Am I being shallow? Should I bring this issue up with her? I reaaally would love it if this wasn't an issue but it is. I can't help it.

Also, just curious, do you guys know people like this? What IS that?? Do these people not notice what's going on with their mouth?
>>
It could be a problem on her end or it can be gentics. You should ask her next time she sees a doctor, she should have them check up on her mouth.
>>
So should I bring it up to her, or should I not?
>>
>>16888356
How the fuck is she supposed to fix it if you never tell her it bothers you?
>>
>>16887904
Yes, bring it up, OP. I had an ex with bad oral hygiene. His teeth were really, really bad. I refused to kiss him because of it. He was offended when I told him why, but it's to be expected.
She can get some help if you let her know. It may seem rude, but it will help your relationship if she doesn't let it offend her too much.
>>
>>16889440
Good point.

>>16889491
I will do this next time I see see her and post results.Thank you. BTW, did he end up fixing his teeth?
>>
>>16889646
There was no fixing his teeth. They were so bad. In the time that I was with him, he didn't do anything about it. Maybe he got dentures, he had been talking about it.
>>
File: DSC_12451[1].jpg (3MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_12451[1].jpg
3MB, 3872x2592px
>>16887904
Ask her over for Netflix. Select Turner and Hooch.

Watch her face when.....
>>
>>16887904

This is a Seinfeld-tier relationship problem
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.